My Humans are too Bland!

Oh no.

The most boring kind of human is a perfect one.

Luckily pet stores and owners have realized this, unlike the humans themselves. Humans are often made a little interesting with a bit of help from the Control Box.

Making a human interesting involves making their life difficult. This may seem mean, but humans with little or no problems get bored! 

There are many ways to make a human's life difficult. Most of them are very entertaining!

Many owners choose to make their humans not physically perfect, in addition to making them emotionally flawed as well! This means your human could come face to face with math and never once cry (something I envy) but at the same time scream at the sight of raisin cookies (those deceptive little things).

Some owners take it a step further. They build up huge complex plots involving the environment of the human, their mind and even other humans! 

There's no limit to the complexity or craziness of the plot you design, but please, be original! We've all heard the story of the teenage human at their warzone-like school. Go beyond it and include spaceships, bananas, zebras- that sort of thing. 

My personal favorites always involve capuchin monkeys.