Humans Escaped the World?!

It's every human owner's ultimate nightmare: the little things somehow manage to outsmart you and the Control Box and end up running around your apartment. 

Now it's up to you to find them and return them to their prison,I mean, homes without scaring them to death. But it's okay, this chapter is going to help you with that.

The first thing you need is a gun. I mean a Smoke Gun, of course, which you can get from the human pet store. Once you buy it, empty the toxic smoke already inside and put in a gas called Chloroform, a human favorite. Humans love this gas so much that with just a few sniffs they roll up and take a short nap.

Next, you need to set some traps. A classic trap is a tiny human-sized cage with something tempting inside, like tasty snacks, emotional comfort or meaningful relationships. Most humans don't have any of those things and they particularly love snacks.  

Set several traps around your apartment. Humans are tiny but they cover distances quickly, especially if they managed to escape their world with a horse, car or spaceship. One time, a Tesla got stuck in my friend's AC and she had no idea where it came from. 

After setting traps, lie in wait, somewhere high off the ground and usually out of reach for most humans. If the traps are set off, quickly approach them with the Smoke Gun. If the humans don't know about you, try to avoid being seen as you do this. It's hard because you're literally a giant with a gun, so they'll probably see you and scream anyway, but let's stay positive.

Once you're close enough, fire the Smoke Gun at your humans and wait for them to nap. Once they're asleep, gently scoop them up (make sure not to squeeze their tiny bodies) and reset their memories. 

It's very important that you wipe their memories from the time that they left their world. One time I forgot to do this before putting Sadie back in and she told all the other humans about the outside. They mostly thought she was crazy, but a few went exploring and eventually word got out. It was a shame they had to find out, honestly; they were such a nice group. But I did get a discount on the next group I bought. 

Once your humans' memories are wiped, use the Control Box to reintroduce them (click the button with the picture of a cloud and then put your humans into the slot that opens up on the side). You should see them slide right back in and wake up confused in their own beds.

Once all the humans are back inside, make sure you seal up the exit they made. And that's it for dealing with the humans escape! 

Let me know what happened with your humans in the comments as well as any other topics you want advice on!