vii. fragile

17TH JUNE 2016

manny 💖
hey pete
[delivered 12:20am]

pete 😍
yes manfred?
[delivered 12:21am]

manny 💖
nope. cya
[delivered 12:22am]

manny 💖
you just ruined my whole
plan nope
[delivered 12:23am]

pete 😍
okay i'm sorry
phoenix said it pissed you
off and to use it against you and you're
texting me at 12am so it seemed
appropriate
[delivered 12:24am]

manny 💖
you've been talking to phoenix?
no pete. he'll corrupt you
and i like my pete innocent
[delivered 12:25am]

your pete??????!!!!!!
[deleted]

pete 😍
he's not that bad
anyway why did you text
me at 12am??
[delivered 12:27am]

manny 💖
you wanna come over?
[delivered 12:27am]

pete 😍
right now?
[delivered 12:28am]

manny 💖
yeah right now
[delivered 12:28am]

manny 💖
i can't sleep and i'm bored
[delivered 12:29am]

manny 💖
come on please. it'll take you
two seconds you can just web
your way over
[delivered 12:29am]
[read 12:30am]

manny 💖
oh okay leave me on read
[delivered 12:30am]

manny 💖
you know what don't worry about it
[delivered 12:31am]

manny 💖
nevermind you're here
[delivered 12:32am]

◦◦◦

"i'm not fragile manny

"i'm not fragile manny. i won't break if you touch me"

peter pulled himself through the window of manny's bedroom. the older boy was sitting cross legged on the end of his bed, typing away at his phone. peter cleared his throat, letting his suit drop to the floor.

he reached into his backpack and pulled out one of his favourite t-shirts, pulling it over his head as manny smiled at him. "you're adorable have i ever told you that?" manny asked and peter went red as he pulled on his sweats.

"thanks... i guess?" peter mumbled, moving towards manny's bed as the hispanic boy tapped the spot beside him. he switched off his phone and tossed it into his pillows before facing peter. "so how's your night been?" he asked as peter found a comfortable position beside his friend.

peter wondered how he had become so comfortable with the boy he had the world's biggest crush on. it may have had something to do with the fact that both boys shared the same feeling of displacement after they came out.

or maybe it was because manny basically saw peter naked and still decided to remain friends with him after he found out he was, what society considered, not a real boy. although he was. peter was as much of a man as the next guy, people just didn't really see it that way.

"my night was calm until you interrupted it because you're needy" peter said, laughing as manny's jaw dropped. the hispanic boy reached for the closest pillow and smacked peter with it. "i am not needy!" he said, his voice raising slightly.

"mmm sure. that's why you texted me at midnight asking me to come over cause you were bored" peter teased.

manny pouted, his eyes meeting peter's. the younger boy stared into the others blue depths. he didn't know what to do. the room was quiet, their bodies had moved closer to each other admits the teasing and peter was suddenly aware of the mere centimetres between his and manny's faces.

peter watched as manny's gaze left peter's eyes and flicked to his lips. the younger boy bit down on his lip, his nerves getting the better of him as manny lent forward. peter didn't move. he had zero experience when it came to kissing.

except for that one time in third grade when he got dared to make out with a girl he despised. it wasn't nice. but as peter watched manny move, his body relaxed (which was the exact opposite to what his mind was doing).

manny's lips met peter's. a surge of electricity ran between the pair as they pressed their bodies against each other. a thousand thoughts whizzed through peter's mind, but he couldn't pick out what they meant before they all turned into a jumbled mess of words and commands.

peter lifted his hands and placed them on the back of manny's neck, his fingers getting tangled in the curls at the base. this was something that peter had only ever dreamed of doing. and he almost couldn't control the urge to pin the other boy to the bed and have his way with him.

but that seemed to be the exact same thing that manny was thinking because before peter could comprehend what was happening, manny had moved peter's hands and was stripping the younger boy of his shirt.

manny's hands halted for a second, not knowing where to touch, just in case there was a set area that peter didn't want him to touch. "manny" peter mumbled, looking up at the boy through thick lashes.

manny had never seen something so pure. peter's cheeks and chest were flushed red, his lips pouted from the kissing. "i'm not fragile. i won't break if you touch me." manny's hands immediately went to peter's cheeks, pulling the boy into him and pressing his lips against peter's.

manny leant over him, doing his best to not press his full body weight onto peter as the younger boy fiddled with the string of manny's sweatpants.

☼☼☼

author's note!
damn pete 😏😏😏 anyway i hope you guys are liking this story so far. more cute shit to come xox