Chapter Eleven

Jun had broken free from Zed's barrier but things had gotten worst when he finally summoned his Servant, Kerberos. Just when Jun was losing hope, Zerra arrives to assist her Master.

Zerra: Master, sorry if I'm late.
Jun: Zerra? How did you...?
Zerra: I don't know what happened but just a few moments ago, I instantly felt your presence. Also, I can tell that you were in danger so I rushed as fast as I could.
Jun: It's fine. I'm just glad that you got here. Sorry but I'll explain what happened after we take care of him.
Zerra: Understood.

Zed was getting more and more angry. He grips tightly at the wound on his shoulder as he begins to lose his cool.

Zed: Don't think things will turns out for the better just because your Servant is here! Did you forget what happened the last time you fought us? You pathetically lost! What makes you think the same thing won't happen the second time?!
Jun: We won't know unless we try!
Zed: Suit yourself! It's your funeral!

Zerra slowly comes closer to Jun and talks softly so that Zed wouldn't hear it.

Zerra: Jun, unfortunately, I'm not 100% yet. I doubt I can take on a Servant at the moment.
Jun: I see. Then we should retreat for now.
Zerra: I agree. I'll create a diversion and once their attention is away from us, I'll take the chance to get us out of here.
Jun: Right.(nods)

Zed was getting impatient and decides to strike first.

Zed: That's enough! If you're not going to strike first, then I will!

Zed's sudden action catch Jun and Zerra unprepared.

Jun: Shit! This is bad!
Zerra: Jun! Stay behind me!(looks at Jun)
Zed: Kill both of them! Use your Noble Phantasm! Hell--!!

Just before Zed could give the full order, the temperature suddenly drops throughout the alley. The area was so cold that in mere seconds, ice and snow starts to form on the walls and ground. Everyone was confuse to what was happening.

Zed: What the--?! (looks around)
Zerra: Ice...?

Zerra notice that Jun had kneel down and was shivering really hard.

Zerra: Jun! (looks at Jun)

She quickly kneels down next to him and wraps her arms arms around him. Her body starts to emit a warm aura that slowly helps Jun with the cold.

Jun: T-Thank...you...
Zerra: No problem. Anyway, what's happening?
Jun: There's only one explanation: Another Servant is here.

While everyone was in confusion, someone drops from the air and lands just a couple of feet in front of Jun and Zerra. Everyone was surprise to see that it was Neo.

Zed: YOU! (points at Neo)
Jun: It's...Neo.

The silver haired Master does take his eyes off of Zed as he talks to Jun from behind him.

Neo: You alright there? Sorry about the cold. Hope it didn't bother you too much.
Jun: Neo....What are you doing here?
Neo: Who, me? I was just taking a walk when I felt the presence of some Servants nearby. Since I didn't had anything else to do, I decided to check it out.
Zerra: Judging from the way you talk, that's not really the truth. You were keeping an eye on Jun, weren't you?
Neo: Who knows?
Jun: I thought we only agreed at a ceasefire. You never said anything about lending a hand to each other.
Neo: Like I said, I was merely taking a walk.
Zerra: Tsk. Trying to act cool. (murmurs)
Jun: It's fine Zerra. We'll just leave it at that.
Zerra: Sigh. If you say so.

Zed boldly interrupts their conversation.

Zed: What the hell do you think you're doing?! Did you say that you two are working together?!
Neo: We only agreed not to fight as long as there are other teams left.
Zed: Are you fucking messing with me?! I asked you to team up and you declined! What's so special about him?!
Neo: Well to be frank, I simply hate your guts. You are the type of person I despise the most. And besides, you were ready to stab me on the back if you had the opportunity. I just trust him more than you.
Zed: Screw you! If that's what you want then I'll gladly kill you first!