Ch.4 (Hangout and jealousy?)

After school you head home and see a note on the fridge. It says ''Hey hun, your father and I had to go on an emergency business trip to Boston. Your sister is sleeping over at a friends house. I left you cash and one of my credit cards on the counter. (only use for food and emergencies)Love mom.'' With that being said, the first thing you do is pick up your phone and text Jojo.

Gaby- ''Hey Jojo, I'm home alone and I'm bored. Do you wanna come over:)''

Jojo- ''Sure, be over in 30:)?

Gaby- ''Ok see you then.''

After you send that text, you run up the stairs
and take a quick shower. You brush your teeth, comb your hair, and throw on some light makeup,

 You brush your teeth, comb your hair, and throw on some light makeup,

You wear a burgundy colored t-shirt, black leggings, and fuzzy socks. When you are splashing on some perfume, you hear the door bell ring. You go downstairs and open the door. Jojo stands behind it and he looks so handsome (as always). You give him a hug and he smells of cologne. You were really starting to like him, but for some reason you were also starting to like Adi... He was such an asshole to you, and you hated that, but you felt attracted to him. It doesn't matter, he has a girlfriends anyways and he hates you.

Gaby- ''So come on in'' you say with a smile.

You and Jojo come inside and sit on the couch. ''So what do you wanna watch? We can watch the walking dead or-'' you get cut off by Jojo pressing his lips against yours. He puts a hand on your back and the other on your waist. You put your hands on his neck and kiss him back. After a few more seconds you pull away.

Jojo- ''Oh crap, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that..."

Gaby- ''Your right. You should have done this.'' You grab his hand and place it on your thigh and then kiss him again.

Adi's POV;

Your sitting in your room checking your snapchat when you see that Gaby updated her story 3 minutes ago. You click on it and see her and Jojo listening to music and making faces with the puppy filter. In the end of the snap you see her and Jojo kiss intensely. She must have accidentally posted it. You feel a burning rage building up inside you. You get up from your bed and burst into Tal's room.

Adi- ''Tal what is this?!?'' you scream with anger.

Tal- ''It's a video of Jojo and Gaby kissing?''

Adi- ''I KNOW!''

Tal- ''Ok? So what's the problem?''

Adi- ''I don't know, it just pisses me off.''

Tal- ''Well maybe your jealous''

Adi- ''ME? Jealous? Why would I be jealous?''

Tal- ''Maybe you like her''

Adi- ''No, I don't like her. On the contrary, I hate her!''

Tal- ''Why do you hate her?''

Adi- ''I don't know bro I just do okay?''