Ch.6 (Perfect morning)

It's after school now and you go over to nick's house with Jojo and Cenna. Adi doesn't come because he went to his girlfriend Tessa's house. When we get their we go upstairs to nicks Room. IT'S HUGE! His room is probably bigger than my living room and kitchen combined. You sit on his bed with Jojo and Cenna, and he sits on his desk chair. You guys do homework for about a half hour until you get bored of it.
Nick- "guys I don't wanna do this anymore this is boring."
Gaby- "yeah me either."
Jojo- "ok guys let's gossip then!" Jojo says in a joking female tone.
Cenna laughs
Jojo- "no but for real how was your day Gaby?"
Gaby- "Mine was pretty good, I Aced the test in Calculus."
Cenna- "none of us take calculus gaby, remember?"
Gaby- "oh right, sorry I forgot. Anyways how was your day Nick?"
Nick- "my day was good except something weird happened in the morning."
Gaby- "what happened?"
Nick- "well in the morning when we were outside, Adi got so mad all of a sudden, and he won't tell me what's wrong with him."
Gaby- "well he probably just got pissed because I was near him and he hates me."
Jojo- "I don't understand why he hates you so much."
Gaby- "yeah, I don't either. I never did anything to him."
Jojo- "I'm gonna talk to him and see what's his deal."
After you leave Nicks house you head home and take a hot shower. In the shower you begin to think about your day and everything wrong with it. You wondered about what Nick was saying about Adi. After your shower who dry your hair and iron it so it's straight for school tomorrow. After that you see that it's about 10 o'clock and you decide to go bed. You grab your phone and see a text message from Jojo.
Jojo- "hey Gaby hope you sleep well tonight see you tomorrow❤️"
Gaby- "aw thank you I hope you sleep well too!❤️"
After that you turn off your lights and go to sleep.
                                        *Next day*
It's the next morning and you get up at your usual time. You check your phone and see that Jojo texted you.
Jojo- "hey can I pick you up for school today:)"
Gaby- "sure tell me when your on your way:)"
After shooting him that text, you take a quick shower, and begin doing your makeup. After that you choose your outfit for the day. This is what you choose.

Next you go downstairs and make your breakfast

Mom- "hey honey, you better eat quickly you have to take Alissa to school."
Gaby- "nope sorry mom, not today. I'm going to school with a friend."
Mom- "A friend? What kind of friend, boy or girl?"
Gaby- "it's a boy"
Alissa- "ohhh gaby has a boyfriend;))"
Gaby- "he's not my boyfriend."
After breakfast you go back upstairs and brush your teeth. You hear a honk and go outside to see Jojo. You get in his car.
Jojo- "hey gaby" he says as he kisses you on the lips
Gaby- "hey Jojo. So how come you wanted to pick me up?"
Jojo- "I have a surprise for you."
Gaby- " a surprise?"
Jojo- "yep."
You guys drive to school and once you get their you meet up with Nick, Cenna, and Adi.
Jojo- "okay so I've been meaning to ask you this since the first moment I laid eyes on you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He says as Nick hands him red roses.
Gaby- "oh my god." You say as you put your hands on your face and blush."
Gaby- "I..."