Ch.18 (choose)

Adi's POV;

After sending this text you go upstairs to grab a hoodie, little do you realize that as you come and grab your hoodie you wake up Gaby.

Gaby's POV;

You wake up to Adi grabbing a hoodie from the closet. He doesn't know that you woke up Since he is too distracted looking for a hoodie. You pretend you are still sleeping so that he wouldn't stop doing what he was doing. Then you wait for him to leave the room. Being very careful you sneak downstairs to see where he was going. He grabs his car keys and locks the door. Now your curious and you have to see where he is going. You decide to follow him.

*20 minutes later*

Adi parks his car in a shopping center parking lot. You tell your Uber driver to leave you there too. Then Adi goes into a dark alley way. *what could he possibly be doing in there? Could he be selling or buying drugs? No he wouldn't do that.* You follow him in anyways. You hide behind a dumpster and see him go up to someone. It's Jojo.

Adi's POV;

You walk into the alley and instantly see Jojo. Waiting for you at midnight in the alley way just like her said he would. You know why your here. You just couldn't tell Gaby. You didn't want her to find out you were fighting with Jojo over her. It would hurt her too much. It was best she didn't know. You walk up to Jojo. He just stops and looks at you.

Jojo- "you know man, I really didn't wanna do this but you leave me with no other choice. You took my girl. And now your gonna pay for it."

As Jojo says this he swings a punch at Adi's face causing his lip to bleed, the Adi swings at Jojo's jaw.

Gaby's POV;

*I can't just stand here and watch them fight like this. I have to do something.*
Eventually they end up on the floor, punching and kicking each other. You just can't take it anymore.
You run out to where they were fighting.

Gaby- "GUYS STOP"

"Gaby?" They both say simultaneously

Gaby- "you guys need to stop this. You can't fight like animals over me. It just doesn't work that way!"

Jojo- "you know what your right. But let me just tell you something Adi, they will never be a day in this world where I have the happy ending. For some reason, the way it always plays out is, you get the girl, the good grades, the scholarship to an amazing university for volleyball, and your life is perfect. Mine on the other hand is not. So when I finally have something I love you take it away too."

"And yes Gaby. I told you that it was okay, that I will be fine with you breaking up with me to go will Adi but in reality I've been heart broken ever since. I just never said anything because I wanted you to be happy."

Adi- "are you really believing this bullshit?!? He just wanted you for your looks."

Jojo- "yeah says the one who called her a b*tch on her first day."

Gaby- "ENOUGH! You guys need to stop!"

Jojo- "alright Gaby I'll stop. Chose. Me or Adi."