Ch.2 (first day of school)

Today is Monday, and it's your first day at your new school. You wake up at around 6:00 am, and take a long hot shower. The shower is so hot that it fogs up the whole shower. Luckily you have your own bathroom so you don't need to share with your little sister. Once I get out of the shower I pick out an outfit. It's not too casual but not fancy either. I wear a plain white shirt, with a grey knitted cardigan, ripped jeans, and white converse.

 I wear a plain white shirt, with a grey knitted cardigan, ripped jeans, and white converse

After you put on your clothes you sit at your vanity and put on some makeup. You decide do a smokey eye, with a wing. It's your first day so you want to make a good impression. Of course you put on foundation, and highlight and all that stuff, but you try to keep it neutral to keep your eyes as the focal point.

Then you go downstairs and head out the door when your mom stops you and says, "Gaby, you need to take your sister to school

Then you go downstairs and head out the door when your mom stops you and says, "Gaby, you need to take your sister to school."
Gaby- "ugh are you serious?"
Mom- "yes I'll go get her"
After that your mom goes and gets your sister upstairs and you guys leave.
Gaby- "you nervous for your first day?"
Alissa- "no, I'm starting eighth grade. It's not like I'm gonna be a little sixth grader. I'm at the top"
Gaby- "ok, if you say so."
You drop your sister off and drive to your school. Alissa was one of the most arrogant obnoxious people you've ever met in your life, but if there was one quality you loved about her, it was her confidence. She couldn't literally walk into a school where she knows no one and make friends in five minutes. But for me, I can't say the same. You arrive at school 10 minutes later. You enter through the main building door, and immediately see thousands of students. *wow you think to yourself. I'm gonna get so lost* you start looking for the main office when someone taps you on the shoulder.
Jojo- "hey gaby!"
Gaby- "Jojo? You go here?"
Jojo- "yeah, do you need help? You look lost."
Gaby- "that's because I am lost, and yes I'd love some help."
With that being said, he walks you to the front office where they give you your schedule. "Can I see your classes?" Jojo says. He takes a look at your schedule and his jaw drops.
Jojo- "wait, are you a senior?"
Gaby- "no I'm a junior why?"
Jojo- "because you are taking really advanced classes, like how come you take calculus and I'm taking algebra 2? And how come you take marine biology but I'm taking chemistry?"
Gaby- "Because back in Miami I already took those classes in my freshmen year."
Jojo- "wow, then your really smart."
Gaby- "I guess you could say that."
Bell rings:
Jojo- "what do you have now, pe. Your with me."
Gaby- "alright let's go"

Hey guys! So obviously as you can see all I've written so far is about Jojo, which is Adi's best friend in real life. But Adi plays a HUGE role in this story and you will see later on. He comes in, in the next chapter. I'm going to be writing a lot tomorrow so expect more chapters!
Xoxo~ aestheticadii