Ch.7 (decisions)

Gaby- "I..." you say in a hesitant tone, you think to yourself, *should I say no? I would have been leading him on this whole time, or should I say yes?"
"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" you say with a smile, not knowing wether that was the right decision or not.
Jojo grabs you and pulls you into a kiss.
After that Adi storms off more furious than ever.
Cenna- "we really need to see what's his deal."
Nick- "let's follow him!"
Adi's POV; *i can't believe Jojo asked Gaby to be his girlfriend. I'm so mad I could just punch the wall. Why are you so mad Adi relax you have a girlfriend who is ten times hotter than Gaby. You could be making out with her right now but your in here think about another girl that you don't even like, that you hate in fact.
Nick and Cenna walk into the bathroom and see Adi.
Nick- "ok I've had enough of this already what the hell is wrong with you Adi?!?"
Cenna- "why are you acting so weird lately?"
Adi- "WHAT PART OF THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?"
Nick- "you know what there is something wrong with you."
Adi- "no there's n" Adi gets cut off
Nick- " I think you like Gaby."
Adi- "ew what the fuck? Hell no"
Nick- "yeah you do! And you have liked her ever since she came to this school. You just pretend you hate her because you don't want to admit that you like her!"
Adi- "that's not true"
Cenna- "are you sure?"
Adi- "oh my god stop accusing me I DONT LIKE GABY!" Adi says as he punches the wall, and storms out of the bathroom.
Nick and Cenna just look at each other.
Gaby's POV;
You are sitting in Algebra 2 having a horrible time. You hate math, your very good at it, you just don't like it. So for you It's easy but you don't pay attention. *wow I can't believe I'm dating Jojo."
Don't get me wrong, you were happy. Except that small regret in the back of your head saying, "do you really like two guys at once?"
Skip to lunch:
Adi- "so we are filming for free time so you guys need to be at my house by 5. Gaby you can come too I guess..."
You stay quiet.
After lunch you and Jojo talk.
Jojo- "so are you gonna go to Adi's house?"
Gaby- "I don't know don't you think that would be kind of awkward?"
Jojo- "no you'll be fine."
Gaby- "ok I'll go I guess..."
Jojo- "I'll pick you up."
Fast forward to after school.
It's after school and you go home to quickly get dressed. You decide to wear this

After a while Jojo pulls up at your house

Jojo- "ready to go?"
Gaby- "yep"
You get in his car and drive to Adi's.
When you get there Micheal, Anthony, and Tal start filming and Nick, Cenna, Jojo, and you are sitting on the couch while Adi records. You and Jojo are just watching Then film the lie shock detector challenge, and you and Jojo begin to hold hands, Adi notices but tries to play it off as is he didn't care. Nick paying attention to every move.
Nick - "I have an idea" he whispers to Cenna.
Cenna- "what is it?"
Nick- "you'll see."
Nick- "Aw Jojo you and Gaby are so cute you should kiss her."
With Nick saying that, Jojo leans in and kissed you. Adi- "ok get out." He says to Gaby and everyone looks confused."
Tal- "dude what's your deal?"
Adi- "JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
Gaby- "fine oh my god!"
You say as you leave madly.
Jojo- "Adi what the hell is your problem?!?"
Adi- "you can leave too!"
Jojo- "I have to anyways because now I have to take Gaby home. But thanks for your hospitality." You say with sarcasm." As Jojo says that he leaves the house and slams the door on the way out. Leaving the room full of stares at Adi and silence.