Ch.3 (gym class)

You walk with Jojo to the gym, and see hundreds of students playing indoor sports such as basketball and volleyball.
Jojo- "well here is the girls lockeroom, I'll wait for you outside."
Gaby- "alright"
You go inside the lockeroom and change into your ugly ass gym clothes. The school provides it for you. It's a huge shirt with the abbreviation GHCHS on it and basketball shorts. It looks horrible. But somehow you manage to tie up the shirt to make it look more appealing, and roll up the shorts so they aren't as long and baggy. You look better now. You put your hair up in a pony tail and go out.
Jojo- "wow you look surprisingly cute in that gym uniform." He says with a surprised look on his face.
Gaby- "why, how do the rest of the girls look"
Jojo- "see for yourself" he says as we walk over to the bleachers and see a few boys and a girl. We walk over to them.
Jojo- "come on these are my friends" he says as he pulls you by the arm. "Hey guys this is Gaby she's new here and she's a junior like us"
"Hi gaby" Nick and Cenna say.
Nick- "I'm nick."
Cenna- "And I'm Cenna." "And this is Adi who is too busy making out with his girlfriend to even realizing you are here."
Gaby- "I see that" you say with a laugh
Jojo- "alright now that everyone's been introduced why don't we go play volleyball?"
Cenna- "ok sounds good"
Nick- "Gaby, do you play?"
Gaby- "yeah I used to play for my old school back in Miami."
Nick- "ohh ok, well let's see if you can beat me;)" he says with a wink.
Gaby- "oh, I think I can" you say with a wink as well
You, Jojo, Cenna, And nick go to the volleyball court and play a two vs two. You and Jojo vs Nick and Cenna. You and Jojo make a great team. On the other hand Nick and Cenna don't.😂 Nick is really good at volleyball but Cenna is bad. Like terrible. Every time you'd hit the ball Cenna would hit it. But with his face.
Nick- "ugh Cenna can you suck any less?"
Cenna- "I'm sorry Dude, I don't play volleyball."
Nick- "yeah I see that."
After 3 sets of 25 you and Jojo win. Then you go to the lockeroom and change back into your regular outfit. When you leave the lockeroom you get a twitter notification and start walking but looking down at your phone.
Adi- "woah, watch were your going B***h" he says as you bump into him and drop his textbook.
Gaby- "oh I'm sorry." You don't have to be so rude though."
Adi- "whatever I don't care"
Wow he was extremely handsome.

But he was so rude

But he was so rude. How could Jojo and all the guys be friends with him?
Jojo's POV-
It's finally lunch time and you look for Gaby in the crowded cafeteria. You find her standing in the lunch line.
Jojo- "hey gaby!"
Gaby- "oh, hey Jojo I'm just gonna get some lunch and then we can meet at a table?"
Jojo- "sure sounds good."
You walk over to your regular lunch table and sit down. "What's up bro" you say to your friends and give them a handshake.
Adi- "yo who's that girl that you were playing volleyball with?"
Jojo- "oh that's gaby, you'd know her name if you weren't too busy making out with Tessa."
Adi- "sorry girls come first."
Jojo- "girls, as in you have more than one?"
Adi- "hell yeah I do."
Jojo- "wow. That's horrible." "Well anyways Gaby is new here. She came all the way from Miami."
Adi- "oh because she bumped into me at gym class and I called her a b***h.
Jojo- "why would you do that?"
Adi- "because I felt like it."
You both shut up as Gaby walks over to your table.
Gaby- "hey guys, can I sit?