Ch.9 (A plan)

Gaby's POV;
After first period passes you head to your next class. The whole period you just sit and think. *I can't believe I dreamt about Adi last night. I don't understand, I'm supposed to hate him. He's never done anything to me except be an asshole. Yet I'm still falling for him, and what am I supposed to say to Jojo? He'll be crushed. I'm such an awful person...*
Next thing you know it's the end of class and the bell rings. You go into the crowded hallway and look for the guys. You soon spot them all standing in a little circle. "Hey guys" you say with a smile.

Adi's POV;
Third period ends and you walk out into the hallway with Nick, and Cenna. Jojo is still mad at you for kicking Gaby out of your house the other day. You guys are talking about next weeks volleyball game when all of a sudden Gaby appears. "Hey guys" she says with a smile so beautiful. *Adi stop you have a girlfriend and you hate Gaby.*
Nick- "hey Gaby, what's up"
Gaby-"Nothing much, just glad to have gotten out of class." As she speaks you can't help but look down at the floor and play with your fingers because if you look at her your face will probably turn bright red.

Gaby's POV;
I'm talking to Nick and Cenna, and Adi is just standing there, looking down and playing with his fingers. Being rude like always. He doesn't even have the common decency to look at me in my eyes when I'm speaking. Oh well, can't expect much more from him anyways.

You and Nick have become very close friends, you feel as though you can tell him anything. It's nice having a friend like him. After school you go over to his house. Jojo doesn't get jealous because he trusts you and knows you guys are just friends. He drives you guys to his house and once you get inside he turns on the t.v and pours some drinks for the two of you. (Non alcoholic drinks lol) You both sit on the couch.

Gaby- "Hey Nick, I need to talk to you." you say with a sigh
Nick- "sure, what's up?"
Gaby- "I have a problem, like a big one..."
Nick- "Gaby I'm sure that whatever it is, it's not that bad."
Gaby- "ok, let's just say that I think I'm catching feelings for someone I shouldn't be."
Nick- "But your dating Jojo?"
Gaby- "I know and I feel so guilty but I can't help it!"
Nick- "well who is it?"
You look at him with a worrisome look on your face.
Nick- "spit it out!"
Gaby- "Adi..."
Nick- "wait what?!? YOU LIKE ADI? But he's such an asshole to you how could you like him??"
Gaby- "Nick I'm sorry I don't know! And I didn't say I like him, I said I'm catching feelings..."
Nick- "Gaby this is a problem"
Gaby- "don't you think I know that? When I tell Jojo he's gonna flip out."
Nick- "no that's not why."
Gaby- "what other reason could this be a problem then?"
Nick- "I think Adi likes you."
You stare at Nick with a shocked look on your face.
Gaby- "What do you mean?
Nick- "well, I've noticed that every time you and Jojo kiss or hold hands, or do anything couples related, he gets mad. Like for example when he asked you to be his girlfriend, he stormed off into the bathroom. And when you and Jojo were kissing at his house when they were filming, he kicked you out. Don't you see? He likes you! But the question is, do you really like him?"
Gaby-" I do... but he's never going to admit it"
Nick- "well what if I have an idea to get him to..."