Ch.10 (A get together)

It's after school the next day and you are sitting in the gym with all your friends.
Nick- "are you guys staying for the football game?"
Adi- "yeah I am"
Cenna- "same"
Gaby- "I'll stay too"
Jojo- "me three!"
Jojo's POV;
I grab Gaby's hand and hold it, then giving her a kiss on the lips. She gives me a fake smile.
Jojo- "Gaby what's wrong?"
Gaby- "nothing I'm fine" she says with an assertive tone
Jojo- "nick can we talk for a second?"
Nick- "sure"
You and nick walk over to the bathrooms
Jojo- "alright you and Gaby are like practically best friends can you please explain to me what's going on with her? Every time I kiss her it's like we had lost our spark. Our connection, it just doesn't feel right anymore."
Nick- "I suggest you just talk to her and see what's going on"
Jojo- "ok I will. Thanks Nick"
Gaby's POV;
You go home and lie on your bed when you get a FaceTime call from Jojo. You decide to pick up.
Gaby- "hey Jojo what's up?"
Jojo- "hey Gaby, I really need to talk to you. I just feel like we are loosing our connection and we are drifting apart."
Gaby- "yeah I've been meaning to talk to you too. The truth is I like you, but I've slowly been gaining feelings for Adi as well, and the more I wait, the more I fall for him. I'm really sorry Jojo."
Jojo- "it's okay Gaby I understand."
You both sit in silence for a few seconds...
Jojo- "so is this it? Are we done?"
Gaby- "actually... I needed a favor"
-The next day-

Finally, it's Saturday. You wake up at around 10:00 am, and immediately check your phone. It says you have a missed FaceTime call from Nick. You decide to call him back even though you look nasty.
Nick- "hey Gaby. You look lovely" he says sarcastically.
Gaby- "well yeah I just woke up"
Nick- "alright I'm having a get together tonight at my house and I wanted to know if you could come."
Gaby- "sure, who's going?"
Nick- "Cenna, Jojo, Grant, Anthony, Micheal, Tal, David, and Adi.
Gaby- "ok then I will see you later"
-A few hours later-
It's about 4:00 and you dare supposed to be at nicks house at 6:00. You go to the bathroom and take a hot steamy shower, washing your hair and body, and shaving your legs. Then you blow dry and
iron your hair so it's super straight. And lastly you apply your makeup. Then you chose your outfit.

After you finish doing everything it's about 5:40 and you head over to Nicks house

After you finish doing everything it's about 5:40 and you head over to Nicks house. By the time you get there it's about 6:05 and everyone's cars are there already. You knock on the door and Adi opens.
Adi- "oh um hi..."
Gaby- "hey..." you say awkwardly
You then walk in and greet all of your friends.
After about an hour you go upstairs
Gaby- "hey my mom is calling me I'll be right back"
About a minute later Jojo goes upstairs to use the bathroom. Adi, Tal, Micheal, Cenna, Nick, Grant, and Anthony stay downstairs and play video games and eat pizza. You are sitting in Nicks room waiting for Jojo as he walks in.
Jojo- "are you sure this is a good idea"
Gaby- "positive" you say as you grab him. You mash your lips together and it feels so wrong. Unnatural almost. But you do it anyways. Jojo pushes you into Nicks bed and kisses your neck. After a few seconds he pushes some texts books on Nightstand onto the floor causing a ruckus to even leave the first floor to hear it."
Nick- "what was that?" He lied
Jojo sends nick a text saying "now" after that he continues to kiss you except harder.
Nick- "Hey guys lets go check it out up there." Nick says and he goes up the stairs and everyone follows.
He opens the door to see Jojo and Gaby making out.
Nick- "yoooo chill." He says and waves his hand in front of his face.
Adi burst through the front door and pushes Jojo off of Gaby.
Jojo- "WHAT THE HELL ADI?" He says as he gets up from the ground.
Adi- "what's wrong with you?!"
Jojo- "what do you mean she's my girlfriend?" Jojo shouts at Adi.
Adi- "No Jojo you can't do that!"
Jojo- "why not?!?"
Adi- BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH HER"
Jojo- "your what?!?