Ch.12 (girlfriend)

Monday:
It's time to wake up and go to school. You do your usual routine except today you wear a bit of extra makeup because you wanna look cute for Adi. You decide to wear this outfit

The shirt might not be allowed because of your dress code but whatever

The shirt might not be allowed because of your dress code but whatever. After that you go downstairs and eat breakfast. You parents were still on a business trip. You have a surprisingly good relationship with them considering they aren't home half of the time. After you eat breakfast you go upstairs to brush your teeth. As your brushing them, you get a text from Adi. It says "Hey Gaby I'm in front of your house to pick you up" after receiving that you run downstairs and hop in his car.
Adi- "Hey Gaby" he says as he kisses you
Gaby- "hey love"

Adi's POV;
Gaby comes outside and gets in your car. She looks so beautiful. How could you have ever hated her? She's so perfect. "Hey Gaby" You say and kiss her. "Hey love" she says with a smile. Damn, you love it when she calls you love, it's so romantic.

Gaby's POV;
As you get to school Adi parks his car in the parking lot and you go inside and easily spot your friends.
"Hey guys" you say. As your saying hi to your friends a security guard comes up to you guys.
Security guard- "hey girl, you can't wear that shirt it's against school dress code. Either put on a spare gym shirt in the office or a sweater."
Adi- "No don't wear those ugly shirts, here take my hoodie" He says as he pulls it off his body.
His shirt gets stuck to his hoodie exposing his abs, but you pull it down for him.
Gaby- "thank you" you say with a smile.
Adi- "no problem"

                                       Bell rings:
The bell rings meaning you have to go to class. Righ now is gym so you head to the locker room and change. After that you go into the gym and just sit in the bleachers with the guys.
Nick- "Adi I have a question, what ever happened to your girlfriend?"
Adi- "oh I broke up with her. Speaking of girlfriends" he says as he pulls something out of his bag. "Gaby I know this is sudden but I only feel as if it's right to ask, "will you be my girlfriend?" He also as he hands you flowers.
Gaby- "yes of course!" You giggle.
Adi grabs you and twirls you around. This is a side  of Adi you'd never seen. It was new but you liked it.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm very tired😭 I will have a better one tomorrow with some more juicy events comment down below what you think is gonna happen👇🏼