Ch.8 (Mixed emotions)

Gaby- "Adi, we shouldn't be doing this... I have a boyfriend"
Adi- "he doesn't need to find out" he says as he pulls you into the janitors closet at school.
He grabs your waist and pulls you to him and kisses you passionately.
Alarm clock goes off:
As it turns out, you were dreaming. It felt so real to you, you felt like you were actually kissing him, but that would never happen. You have a boyfriend and even if you didn't he hates you. A lot. You roll out of bed and do your usual morning routine. Today you wear this to school.

 Today you wear this to school

Then you drive off to school.
Adi's POV;
You get to school and see all your friends waiting for Gaby to arrive. You walk right past them considering what happened yesterday, and go straight to your class, your walking and looking down at your phone until you bump into someone. It was Gaby. She looked so beautiful. Shh shut up Adi. Stop saying that, she's ugly and taken. You think to yourself.
Adi- "oh sorry" you say and pick up her text book that you dropped. She looks at you with a surprised face and you just walk away.
Gaby's POV; your walking in the hallway when all of a sudden someone bumps into you. It was Adi. *oh god. Get prepared to get yelled at* you think to yourself. But he doesn't yell at you. He just says sorry, picks up your book, and leaves. You stay standing there. Confused. After that you walk over to where Jojo, Nick, and Cenna are standing.
Gaby- "hey guys"
Jojo- "hey" he says with a smile and kisses you. You have an uncomfortable and confusing look on your face. One hard to describe.
Jojo- "what's wrong? Are you okay?"
Gaby- "yeah I'm fine."
After that the first bell rings signaling that you need to go to first period. You walk to first period with Nick.
Nick- "hey Gaby, what's wrong?
Gaby-"nothings wrong why would you say that?" You lied.
Nick- "I don't know it's just that when Jojo kissed you, you had this unsatisfied look on your face. Almost as if you'd didn't want to kiss him. I just want to know if your okay."
Gaby-"yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it." You lied. You aren't fine, the guilt is eating you alive. Your beginning to catch feelings for someone and you already have a boyfriend.
Adi's POV;
You walk to class more confused than ever, and sit in your seat.
Tessa- "hey babe"
Adi- "hi tess" you say as she kisses you on the lips.
This time the kiss feels unnatural and wrong.
Tess- "what's wrong?"
Adi- "nothings wrong I'm fine." You lied. There is something wrong. Your beginning to catch feelings for someone and you already have a girlfriend.

Hey guys! So as you can tell, I haven't been posting as frequently because I have school, and I have to study and make sure I keep my grades up. A new chapter will be coming soon. Also, I will be posting a poll on two different choices of fanfictions and you guys can vote in the comments which one you'd like me to write first after I finish "it's complicated"
Xoxo~ Aestheticadii