Maximum Carnage

********************Izumo********************

"Stand down!!! This is the Tokyo Police!! We have you two completely surrounded!!"

A police officer shouted through his megaphone at the Ghost Rider and Carnage, as the two strange beings began to circle each other menacingly.

"So...." said Carnage growling and chuckling at the same time. "I've been meaning to ask....how is your dear mother? I haven't seen her since..well you know."

"Guilty...guilty.....soul stained with the blood of the innocent....guilty...."

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot.." said Carnage mockingly. "You can't think straight at the moment can you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Izumo looked between the two combatants, somewhat fearful. What kind of people did DIllian know?

The Ghost Rider was done talking. He unraveled the chain from his shoulder and lashed it out ferociously at Carnage like flaming lightning. However, Carnage moved in a blur of superior speed and easily dodged all the lashes from the chain of Hellfire.

Carnage easily closed the gap in between him and Ghost Rider and lashed his claws out at the demon, slicing through the Rider's jacket.

However Ghost Rider took the blows like they were nothing and grabbed Carnage by the neck.

"Burn..."

Carnage just chuckled. "Your hellfire no longer harms me Rider..I recieved a little help from Morgan Le Fay, the Symbiote no longer feels vulnerability to fire...especially not your fire..." (Take note that in the comic Venom Goes To Hell, it was proven that the symbiote makes a host immune to Ghost Rider's Penance Stare.)

Ghost Rider merely growled angrilly. He threw Carnage away from himself, causing the creature to crash into the road, breaking the asphalt in the process.

"STAND DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT!!" shouted the officer into his microphone.

But Carnage and Ghost Rider merely ignored the police like they were mere annoying flies.

"We're getting no where here." said the officer to his subordinates. Fire when you've got a shot at either of them."

"NO!!" Izumo ran over to the officer, a feeling panic growing inside her chest. "Please don't shoot!! That skull guy isn't what you think!!"

"Stay away girl, you don't know what you're talking about." said the officer. "Those two creatures are menaces."

"HEY!" Rin stepped forward and looked the officer in the eye. "Listen up, that skull thing out there is actually trying to save your butts!! So keep your guns away!!"

"You'll learn when you grow older, that just because another psycho monster shows up to fight other psycho monster, that doesn't mean that monster is a hero or on anybody's side! Now stay back!!" the officer nodded at several of his subordinates. Two of them moved over and took Rin and Izumo by the arm and began hauling them away.

"NOOO!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!" Izumo screamed.

The police trained all their weapons on Ghost Rider and Carnage. Several officers in bullet proof vests trained their automatic weapons as well. Then there was the sound of multiple bullets leaving their barrels.

The thousands of bullets that hit Carnage merely sank into his goeey red and black body then hissed out, unable to reach the man in the alien symbiote.

The bullets that pelted Ghost Rider had no affect either. Ghost Rider merely stood there and took the bullets as if they were merely Nerf guns.

When the police stopped firing, the head officer stared at the two creatures who were now both looking silently at him.