Flaming Blade.

I'd say it took me about 3 hours to drive all the way back to where S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Exorcists were all stationed. Now I know what you're thinking. Three hours? No way I could have wandered that far. But one thing you have to remember is that I took Amaimon on a joy ride through the forest at a speed that would have made Sonic the Hedgehog have a heartattack. So yeah...I wandered pretty far in a mere 12 minutes.

As I came close to the area where I knew the bus had dissappeared and we had somehow been transported farther into the forest, I could make out many armored vehicles standing there. Some belonged to S.H.I.E.L.D from what I could see of the bird emblems on their sides. Others, the ones that remained unmarked and looked less techy, I assumed belonged to True Cross Academy. 

As I brought my bike to a halt by the armored vans, I could make out a dark purple blur speeding towards me. It wasn't until that purple blur collided with me at mach speed that I realized it was Izumo. Before I realized it, Izumo was hugging the life out of me like her life depended on it, her face was buried in my leather jacket.

"You....idiot!" sobbed Izumo. "We searched for you... for hours!!!"

"I-I'm sorry.." I said awkwardly as I brushed Izumo's hair in  what I hope was a conforting gesture. "I got sidetracked. And I also might have been a little lost."

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again!" Izumo said, her face was still buried in my jacket.

Rin ran over, his face was a little flushed. "Dillian! Thank goodness...say, you wouldn't happen to have seen Spider-girl swinging around anywhere would you?"

"Er...no?" I said. Looked like May had to do a little bit of fighting too...who the heck attacked camp last night?

"Darn it!" said Rin. "I wanted her autograph! She's like the coolest ever!!"

"Yeah, she is.." I said. "Is May around?"

"Yep, she's getting checked by the paramedics right now.." said Rin. "Oh, just wait till you see who came visiting last night.."

Rin led me over behind several clusters of armored vehicles, Izumo followed, not letting go of my hand.

"Right over here." said Rin gesturing with a hand.

My jaw dropped when I saw the mega green monster restrained inside some sort of mega mechanized liquid tank. "That's the Abomination!! What the heck was he doing here!?"

"Trying to smash us apparently." Iron Man walked over, back in full armor. The suit he was wearing this time didn't look as sleek as the one we pulled him out of. This one actually looked a little more classic.

"It's lucky my suit flew in at the last second." said Iron Man. "I was able to use the sonic weapon to shock his hearing..that allowed your friend Rin here to knock this guy out with a well placed fire blast...gotta say, I haven't even seen Johny Storm shoot out fire that powerful...not bad."

"Stark..." I nodded at Iron Man, trying to be as polite as I could.

Iron Man, sensing the tension from me, sighed. "Listen kid, we can't keep this whole grudge holding forever...I'm sorry about what I did, I really am, your father didn't deserve it. But if you don't move on, you're going to really kill yourself....I mean it, I've been there."

I opened my mouth to say something extremely rude, but closed it when I saw Izumo looking at me. "Yeah.....sure.."

"Hey..did you always have that mega sized sword?" said Iron Man noticing Kajigoku strapped to my back.

"No.." I said with a final tone that clearely told Stark that I wasn't going to elaborate. 

Iron Man shrugged. "Keep your friends close kid..."