Loki, the Trickster

Ever feel like there was something out there? That we weren't alone in this Universe? That there was some sort of divine force watching us from above and considering us puny mortals carefully? Well in this world, it's an obvious truth. I can't deny it either, especially since I got into an arguement with one today.."

Okay, so you're probably wondering what I just meant by that, but don't worry your horses, I'm going to tell you about it in a jiffy.

So as you already know, me and Izumo came to Kyoto to do a little bit of demon possesed Carnage hunting. After the little bike tipping trouble Izumo caused, we had finally decided to stop and rest at more rural part of town. To put it simply, we were parked next to some sort of shrine.

It had everything. Traditional low cieling japanese buildings, alters, gates, etc. You could just imagine monks running around this place and doing some sort of...erm...I don't know..whatever monks did around here...if there were monks. Jeez, I really needed to brush up on my Japanese history.

So why are we hanging around here?" I asked Izumo as we walked down the path that was surrounded by weird alters and statues.

"Demons have a natural attraction to human shrines like these." said Izumo. "If Carnage is hiding around, it would probably most likely be some place like this."

"I wonder what sort of demon would wanna possess Carnage." I said. "For one thing, what would the demon possess? The alien symbiote or the human in it?"

"That's a pretty good question." said Izumo. "I guess it would want to possess something it's more familiar with...so the human seems likely."

"Hey..." I muttered. "You smell something?"

"No.." said Izumo. "Nothing but fresh air."

I sniffed around. "Maybe it's the Rider's power. Sometime's I can sense the stench of demons or whatever..."

"Is it Carnage?"

"I don't know." I admitted. "I can't tell what demon it is..besides, it's not like I can sense which person it's possesing if I don't see it. But I can tell one thing...it's getting closer..."

"How close?"

"It's right.....there!!"

I turned around and instantly ignited my Ghost Rider powers. Crawling out from behind a statue was.....a small turtle.

My skeletal jaw dropped. "A turtle?...seriously? You've got to be kidding me...that's it?"

"Uhh...Dillian.." said Izumo. "I don't think it's the turtle.."

"What makes you say that?"

Suddenly A massive shadow leapt out of the trees, It landed in front of me, to reveal Carnage...only, Carnage had become way more....er....how do I say it? Scary."

Carnage's body had grown to massive size. He now had multiple heads growing out of his body, his fangs were even sharper and his large white eye lenses had turned a glowing green. Smoke poured out of his multiple jaws as his humungous skeletal gooey body lumbered closer.

"FEAR!!! I WILL DEVOUR ALL THE FEAR!!!" Growled Demon Carnage. "The ripe fear that fills this world!! All of it must be devoured!!"

"Oh...so it wasn't the turtle." I said as I drew Kajigoku. "Then it's time to slice and dice!!"

I dashed at Demon Carnage and did an uppercut slash at Carnage with my huge sword.

Displaying speed unlike anything Carnage had ever done, the possesed monster dodged my blade in a flash and jumped straight over me. Carnage began scrambling towards Izumo, tearing up the ground as it gained on her.