It's Hammer Time!

**************Izumo***************

If Izumo ever remembered a more messed up mission then this one, then she must have had amnesia at some point, because she could definitely not remember a mission more messed up then hunting a demon possesed serial killer bonded to an alien symbiote only to be pulled into some sick game by the Norse god of tricks, Loki.

Yep, this was going to be a long long night.

Currently Izumo was riding on the back of the Hellcycle as Dillian rode at breakneck speeds through the city in his Ghost Rider form. Apparently the flames only burned when the Ghost Rider wanted to burn. So though the bike fealt a little warm, there was a zero chance of becoming a Kamiki barbeque stick.

"So to summarize, we have around 2 hours to find 9 weirdos before Loki allows Carnage to kill somebody. And until midnight to get Carnage in general." said Izumo. "Well this stinks."

"I can only sense demons and evil." said Ghost Rider. "If Loki sent out a bunch of mythological aliens, unless they did some really bad juju, it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack."

"I know he said our deadline's midnight, but I don't think it would be good let even one person get killed..." said Izumo. "And er...don't you think you should change back now?"

"Huh? Why?"

"We may be going fast..but even I can see everyone staring at us."

Indeed, as the Rider sped by on his flaming bike, leaving behind a burning trail in the road, people could be seen staring with gaping mouths. Hey, it wasn't everyday a demon of vengeance came riding through your neighborhood.

"They'll just have to get over it." said the Rider. "We don't the time to go slow here, I have to use all my power to...wait...was there any thunder in the forecast?"

"No...why?"

"Because there's a lot of lightning coming from that cloud over there...."

Suddenly a masive bolt of lightning and a great beam of light shot down into the road right in front of the Hellbike's path.

"HOLY CRAP!!!" Ghost Rider pulled his bike to sharp stop right before it could skid into the beam of light.

Izumo was temporarily blinded for a bit before the light cleared. Then Izumo felt the beam might have affected her eyesight a little more then she thought, because she was looking at possibly one of the strangest men in her life. 

The man was buff and muscular with long flowing golden hair. He wore a winged helmet and dark armor that had silver studs on the front. He had a long red cape and in his right hand, he held a metal block-like hammer.

"He's....beautiful.." Izumo murmured.

"He isn't that beautiful." Ghost Rider muttered.

"Hail mortals!" said the man in a booming voice. "I apologize for my sudden appearence in this realm, but I have come to this world in search for the one who is called Loki....have any of you seen him?"

"Uh...you just missed him." said Izumo. "W-wow you're hot.."

"He's not hot..." said Ghost Rider. "Do you see any flames on this guy? Cause I don't"

"Dillian Blaze! Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Of old fashion talk there? O' mother, where have thy left thou pantelone's"

Hmm..thought Izumo. Making fun of his accent, yep, he's jealous.

"Blast.." said the man. "If thy am to stop the treachery that is to happen this day. Dost thou remember where you saw my brother?"