3.

**Fluffy smut warning**
*Two weeks later*
Josh's pov:
"Tyler, I'm leaving now!" I shout down the hall that makes an echo sound. "Okay!" He sweetly shouts back from his study. We, mainly myself, put up his desk this morning so now he is shifting furniture and making the finishing touches to his study. So, now, I'm leaving him to his own devices for my appointment for physio.

"Uh, wait!" Tyler beckons for me to wait following the rattle of the keys. I tilt my head as he paces lightly towards me, watching how adorable he looks in nothing but that baggy white shirt. "One more!" "Okay, just one, because I got to go!" He tippy toes and kisses my lips ever so charmingly. "I'll be home before you know it, babe", "I know, I love you" hugs my ribs for a split second before we separate and split to our own ways.

~~~

"Just tap where the red light shows on the screen" my physician, Mark, directs my attention to a tablet he placed on my lap. Am I a monkey in a zoo now? Whatever. My eyes and fingers chase a shining red spot on the screen. When I've tapped all corners frantically, the tablet shows a message saying, "SESSION OVER" so I return it to Mark. He pushes a pair of black circular glasses up his nose as he looking between the tablet and typing stuff up on his overly large computer. We could be a while here. I look at the poster plastered walls with facts of the anatomy. Did you know a sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph? Me neither.

"Your reflexes are getting a lot better" he throws a stress ball to my chest but I manage to swat it out the way. "But, your hand-eye coordination isn't changing much" I'm not too sure what he means, so I slowly nod. "Could you walk along this straight line of tape?" "Uh-sure?" I have no clue what's happening here. I look at the line of tape that goes across the room. I align my feet in front of one another and I slowly start to walk along the line, occasionally stumbling and feeling myself lose balance. "You can now sit. Could you write your full name on this piece of paper?" He shoves a ball point pen and a lined flash card into my hands, what's with all the demands?! "Would you like fries with that?" I sarcastically mutter. The pen keeps slipping out my grip and I soon find myself struggling to write my own name. "Right-" he takes the pen and card off me and places it on his desk.

"Do you know what dyspraxia is?" Yet again, I don't have a clue what he is saying, so I shake my head. "The blow to your head had affected your motor skills, making you clumsy, dropping things and making any activity with your hands difficult" I let out an 'ahh' sound of wisdom. "That explains why I'm bumping into the door frames and tables often" I chuckle quietly to myself. He passes me a thick leaflet with the front showing a baby playing with some colourful blocks. "Err..." "It's  aimed for parents. Take a read of it, some tasks in there will improve your coordination". I frown at the leaflet in superstition. "Sure. Thanks...".

~~~

Tyler's pov:
Dinner plated.
Table set.
Candles lit.

This is Josh's one month celebration of being discharged from hospital. It's also a reminder of how much I adore, appreciate and cherish him. I couldn't picture life without him now.

 I couldn't picture life without him now