2

I walked to the table i usually sit and i opened my launch box. I grabbed my fruit and took a bite out of it. I saw the librarian approaching me. She is a young lady. Her name is Stacy. We usually talk when i am here.

"Honey why don't you go to the cafeteria and sit with your friends?" she said. I finished chewing my apple and looked up at her.

"I don't have friends Stacy. I will be eating here for the rest of my life." i said in a fake dramatic tone. She pushed the chair and sitted beside me. She grabbed my chips and started eating them.

"Its okay. You can always come here. So i can eat your chips." she said and i laughed spilling some apple out of my mouth. After i finished launch the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and said my good bye to Stacy. I went to my locker and i opened it.

Suddenly as i opened it there was this white thing all over me. It just popped from my locker.

This is a prank. Seriously i have something white and gross all over me. I turned around with my mouth open. There were so many laughs. I hate it so much when they turn their attention on me. I closed my mouth and then realized who did it. Joshua and his team. I slamed my locker and runned away whiping the tears from my eyes. I went to the girls restroom and looked at my self in the mirror.

How could he do this to me. This little bastard is gonna pay for what he did.

Suddenly the door opens and a really pretty blonde girl came in. She looked at me and gasped.

"Oh my god. Its you that they pranked right? Your Candice." she said. I looked at her in confusion. How does she know.

"How did you know that they'll prank me?" i asked her and she grabbed some paper and started whiping some of that white thing off of me. But there is no way i am going to be fully clean with just paper. I just need a shower and fresh clothes. And i already missed half of the period so i might as well leave school.

"I heard them say they will prank a Candice. I heard Josh say it actually." she said. A little gasp escaped my mouth. How could he.

"That bastard. I'll kill him." i said and she looked up at me.

"Do you know him personally?" she asked. And i nodded.

"Our mothers are bestfriends. And we are neighbors. But sence he got in high school and he became famous. And the team captain. He stopped talking to me." i said and looked down on the floor.

"Don't worry he is an asshole." she said. "So will you make him pay for what he did?" she asked me. I shook my head. Doesn't mean beacuse i said that in my mind that i would really do it. I am not that kind of girl.

"Oh come on!! He did something awful to you." she said.

"I-i... I will think about it." i said. And thats when i noticed that i am talking to someone.

"Friends?" she said and i smiled at her nodding my head. I finally have a friend. Thats awesome.

"I think i'll leave school. I have to get clean." i said.

"Well i can come with you." she said and i nodded. We walked out of the girls restroom and we slowly walked out of the school so no one will hear us leaving. We made it outside of the school grounds and we fast walked away from the school.

We arrived at my house and i unlocked the door. Thank god my mom is working. I can't just explain how my ex-bestfriend threw a prank on me.

I went in my bedroom with that blonde girl and i took my towel and some random clothes.

"Uhmm.... By the way. Whats your name?" i asked her. She fell on my bed.

"Alexa." she said i smiled and nodded. I walked in the bathroom and took my clothes off. And washed my body. I finished showering and then i dressed up and went outside of the bath room.

"Is this your dad?" she asked. I saw her looking at some of my pictures on the wall.

"Yeah-- he is dead." i said and she quickly turned and looked at me. Her face is like its saying 'sorry'.

"Oh i am so--" she started saying but i stopped her.

"You don't have to be sorry. By saying sorry you wont bring him back. So its fine. Its been 2 years without him." i said and smiled sadly at her.

I walked infront of my mirror and brushed my hair.

"So..tonight i got this dinner with Joshua's family. And j don't know what to wear." i said and she smiled widely.

"Well thats a great way to get your revenge. You will wear a dress. So he can drool all over you. But he won't be able to have you all over him so he will get mad." she said. I smiled at the idea. Maybe getting revenge isn't a bad thing at all. Well thats what i will do.

"Am in." i said and she started jumping all around and making happy sounds. She went in my closet and grabbed a tight black dress. I shook my head.

"Too short and too tight." i said and she sighed.

"Thats what we want!!" she said and i smiled at her and then i shook my head.

She threw it on the ground and grabbed a red tight dress with a cut on the back. Well i don't know why i have all those dresses. I never wear dresses. But i do like this one.

"Its in the list of maybe." i said and she threw on another side on the floor. She grabbed a blue sparkly short dress. Oh i love this one. I never got to wear it. Maybe now would be perfect. I grabbed the dress and went in the bathroom and wore it. It was almost seven sence we spend most of the time looking for a dress. At 8 we had to leave. I walked out of the bathroom. Alexa gasped and smiled. I went to the mirror and looked at my self. My eyes widened. I never saw my self in a dress. Its weird.

"Now lets do your hair." she said and i snapped out of my imagination i nodded and walked on my chair. She opened the curling iron and curled my dark brown hair. I putted them in one side of my shoulder and i looked at Alexa and smile.

"Thank you so much Alexa." i said standing up and hugging her. She hugged me back and then let go of me.

"Its nothing. We should hang out more." she said and i smiled and nodded. She left the room and i went downstairs behind her. She has already left the house.

I walked in the living room and my mom gasped. I smiled at her.

"You look stunning." she said.

"You too mom." i said and we walked out of the door. Its not far away sence he is my neighbor. But his house is many times bigger than mine.

We walked to the front door and knocked. Josh opened the door half sleepy and half naked. He looked at me up and down so i did too. His body has changed so much sence the last time i saw him half naked. Yeah i used to come in his room and wake him up while he was only in boxers. But now sence he started soccer he is much more strong.

"Come in." he said and walked away from the door and went upstairs.

"You young man get down here now!" his mom yelled. He came back down now wearing a shirt... Ughh how will this dinner go?