19

It was already eight and i just finished getting ready and i made my way to the park

When i arrived i sat on a swing waiting for Alec to come.

I saw him coming so i stood up and yelled his name. He turned around and saw me. He smiled and started walking towards the swings. When he came he said on one of the swings and grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his lap.

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Alec-- so you know about Josh's surgery right?" i asked him. He nodded.

"Well he can bring someone with him for free. And he asked me to go. But only if you allow it. My mom already did so i just want your answer." i said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Well if your mother is ok with you going with Josh for 3 weeks to Australia. Then i am okay. Just make sure you'll text me and call me all the time." he said. I smiled and gave him a really tight hug.

I can't believe that my boyfriend let me go with another guy to a country miles away.

We sat there for maybe for hours and then we walked back to our homes.

I got in my room and fell on the bed. I was so excited to tell Josh that i was going.

I quickly fell asleep with my thoughts floating around in my mind.

                        °°°
I was walking towards Josh with a fake sad expression on my face. He started to seem sad too.

"Josh---" i said but he interrupted me.

"Its fine. I can just go with myself." he said. I looked down in his crystal blue eyes and smiled.

"Josh i am allowed to come with you." i said smiling at him. Suddenly his expression changed to a more happy one and he hugged me tightly. Josh was on a wheelchair until he makes the surgery.

"I still have to tell my friends." i said and pointed to them. He nodded and i walked towards them.

"Hey guys." i said with a wide smile. They all waved at me and smiled.

"Guys i am leaving. I will go to Australia for 3 weeks with Josh for the surgery." i started to explain everything.

"Oh really? Thats so kind of him to ask you to go with him." Scarlett said. I smiled at her.

"And what about school?" adrian asked. I looked at him.

"Josh told me that he got it all covered." i said with a smile.

The rest of the day went by really fast and it already came to an end. I decided to go with Josh afterschool so we can talk about Australia and all that.

"So-- when do we leave?" i asked hin while getting in the car.

"This monday." he said. I started the engine and off we go.

"Wait you mean in like three days?" i asked with wide eyes. I have no time to pack. I actually do cause i am not like those kind of girls who will bring their whole house. But still.

"Yeah." he said while i was  focusing on the road.

"Okay-- so will you help me pack today? And i can help you tomorrow?" i ask him.

"Sure princess." he said with a smile on his face.

We arrived to the house after a couple of minutes and we both went to my house so i can pack. I opened the door and we both went up to my room.

I walked up to my closet and he sat on the bed.

"So i should bring some tank tops. And some pajamas and maybe some long sleeve shirts. Some jeans and some shorts. My shoes. And done." i said. When i said done i didn't mean i finished packing. I still haven't got the travelling bag out.

I grabbed the bag and opened it on the bed. I grabbed the clothes i said i would and my makeup bag and put it all in the bag. I remember i haven't got any underwear or bras or any socks so i walked to the small closet i had for all that stuff and grabbed some.

Josh didn't really help much. But what could a guy do.

"Okay done."i said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Now we are left with yours." i said remembering that he can't walk so i have to do most of the work.

I grabbed my bag and put it on Josh's lap and then i drove his wheelchair down the stairs and towards the car. I grabbed the bag back on my hands and put it in the backseat of his car. Then he was controlling his wheelchair by himself and i went inside his house. He was behind me and i remembered he wants help to get up the stairs and so i did help him. We got in his room and i closed the door behind me. I opened his closet and looked back at him.

"So should i put all the shirts i like?" i ask him and he nodded. I started grabbing some long sleeved shirts. Shorts, t-shirts, jeans, underwear and socks.

This time i went downstairs and to the car myself so i wont stress him out. When i finished putting the bag in the backseat i walked back upstairs. I opened the door and saw Josh trying to get up on the bed. I quickly went and helped him but i accidently tripped on the bed sheet that was on the floor and fell on top of him. I looked in his eyes and how close we were.

JOSH P.O.V

Her brown eyes staired into my blue ones and i could see how beautiful she was. I think i am falling for her and i have to change it. I can't fall for her she has a boyfriend.

And then as i was lost in my thoughts i felt her getting up.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED FOR THEIR LITTLE VACATION. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THERE. ANYWAYS IF YOUR WONDERING WHATS GOING ON WITH THE GANG AND ALL THAT. JESSICA'S FATHER DEALED WITH IT. AND NOW THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE COVER AND WANT A SHOUTOUT JUST PM ME THE COVER YOU MADE FOR THIS STORY AND I WILL SHOUTOUT YOU.

SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN ANGRY TO ME CAUSE I USED TO TYPE PUTTED. I AM SORRY I AM NOT BORN IN AMERICA NEITHER ENGLAND SO I AM NOT THAT GOOD WITH MY GRAMMAR BUT I PROMISE I WILL BE GETTING BETTER AT IT.

BYEE LOVESS!!