3

We walked to the table and we took a sit. My mom was sitting with his mom and i was sitting alone.

Josh walked in the room and went to sit on another seat away from me but his mom shook her head and pointed on the seat beside me. I sighed and watched him sit beside me. We both were looking into eachothers eyes.

"Okay lets eat." his mom said breaking the silence between us. I fake coughed and grabbed the salad. I poured some on my plate and then went to grab a steak. But at the same time Josh did too. And our forks were on the same steak. I let go and grab another steak. We started eating. I didn't feel awkward cause they used to be like family to me. To us.

When we finished eating our moms went to wash the plates. I grabbed my phone not wanting to talk to Josh i checked my instagram. I don't have many followers cause as i told you i am not social. My posts aren't my selfies they are just photos i took when i went to road trips and all that boring stuff.

I liked some posts and then putted my phone back when they came back. I looked up at them when they were sitting.

"Josh, Candice. Go get the cake." Josh's mom said. I sighed and looked at Josh.

"You were just in the---" she cut him off.

"Now young man." she said and he stood up. I followed him in the kitchen. He went and opened the fridge and grabbed a chocolate cake. I hate cakes so much.

He gave the cake to me to hold it and put it on the counter. It was so heavy. I don't think i can hold it. And thats when it slipped from my hand and onto the floor. I gasped. I turned slowly to see Josh. He looked mad.

"Am so sorry. It was too hea---" i started to say but he cut me off.

"Clumsy like before. Huh?" he asked i looked at him confused.

"I am not clumsy. It was just too heavy. You don't give a girl a gigantic cake to hold." i said now arguing with him. He crossed his arms and sighed.

"And fiesty like before." he said letting out another sigh. I crossed my arms too now getting angry.

"I am not fiesty!" i said hitting my foot to the floor. His lips formed a small smile. That cute smile of his. And the dimples he got around his mouth. No stop thinking like that.

"What its taking you so lo---" i heard his mom say but stopping. I turn around and gasp when i saw her looking at the cake on the floor.

"Its my fault--" i started to say but she interrupted me. She raised her hand and pointed a finger. She was pointing at Josh. Oh no. I did this and now he will get all the blame.

"Joshua Josh Marcus. Go upstairs now." he started walking away. "And take the girl with you." she said. I sighed and looked at him. He pointed for me to follow him so i did.

Perfect. Just perfect. This night can't get any worse. I threw the cake on the floor and now i am going to my ex-bestfriend's room.

He opens the door in his room. It was a dark blue color with some walls black. His bed was covered in dark blue sheets. He had a computer table on one corner of the room. There were some pictures all over the walls. I stepped in and he closed the door behind me.

"Now sit." he said falling onto his bed.

"Am not a dog Josh." i said crossing my arms. He sighed and stood up. He came closer to me. He putted both hands on my waist and dragged me on the bed. He put me on the bed and i sitted. He layed beside me.

"Is that better?" he asked. I shook my head and he let out a frustrated sigh. I let out a sigh and i fell on my back. Now we were very close to each other.

I was looking on the ceiling but i felt his gaze on me. I turn and look at him looking at me.

"What?" i asked him.

"Nothing." he said still looking into my eyes.

"Josh. What?" i asked. Our voices were so calm. It sounded like a whisper. But a little louder. It was dark in the room so matched our voices.

"You've just grown up so much." he said. He putted his hand on one of my cheeks and started rubbing my cheek.

"Are you drunk?" i ask him narrowing my brows.

"No." he said. He started coming closer and closer. He was looking up and down. Lips and eyes. Then i noticed what he was doing. I quickly stood up and walked to the door. A hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He pushed me on the wall and trapped me with his hands.

"Josh stop. Your drunk." i said in worry. He might've been drunk when he opened the door. He looked a little sleepy. Oh god what was he doing. I think we are getting back to the years when he was always drunk.

"You shouldn't have wore that dress princess." he said. My hands were on his chest pushing him away. But it was no use. He is too strong for me. He started leaning closer to me. Now i can smell the alcohol. Oh god i can't do this. I turned my face away and he kissed my cheek.

"Playing hard to get huh? I like it." he said. He slowly went down to my neck and he buried his face into my neck. The weird thing is that i let him. I could've just hide my neck. But no. I letted him.

He is gonna leave a hickey there. I have to push him away with all of my power. I put my hand on his shoulders and i pushed him away. He got away from me. I opened the door and stepped outm i slamed the door behind me and walked downstairs. I look at my mom.

"Mom i am getting tired. Am going back home to take a nap." i said and she nodded. I walked out of the house and walked to mine. I unlocked the door and then walked in. I locked the door behind me and walked to my room. I closed my door and then the lights. I fell on my bed with my back and i instantly fell asleep.

+++

I woke up the next day for school. I took a shower like everyday and them got dressed.

I heard the bell ring while i was doing my high ponytail.

"Could you get it honey?" my mom yelled from downstairs. I runned down the stairs still doing my ponytail. I finished tying my ponytail at the end of the stairs. I unlocked the door and then opened it. My eyes widened. I froze.