26

My mom was standing there with a smirk on her face. My eyes widened when i saw her. She dropped a freaking glass because she was excited to see what happens next. Oh god thats embarrassing.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and walked to my mom.

"Mom don't even think about it." i whispered as i was cleaning the glass from the floor. My mom was down on the floor helping me pick the pieces up. Suddenly i pressed my hand on a piece of glass and my hand started bleeding a lot. I didn't care though. I've been through worse. I look up to see a shocked Josh. He runned towards me and grabbed my hand. Blood dripping on the floor.

"You hurt your self princess." he said in a worried tone.

"Its fine Josh. Its nothing." i said while taking my hand off his. I stood up and i headed in the bathroom to get the first aid kit to add a bandage on the bleeding spot. I think i might need a lot of bandages but anyway. I walked in the bathroom followed by Josh. My mom stayed in the kitchen cleaning her mess. Josh runned from behind me and reached the first aid kit first.

"Josh i can move my hand you know i don't need help." i said. He shooshed me and grabbed my hand in his. He pulled me a little closer to him and added three bandages on it. I looked up and he did too. I was again trapped in his crystal blue eyes. He let my hand go and moved a little to break the gaze. I cleared my throat.

"Thanks." i said and walked out of the bathroom he soon followed behind. I got in the kitchen and my mom was already done with cleaning it. The dinner was finished too so i opened the oven and put the food on the table. Mom already finished putting the plates on the table. I sat beside Josh and mom said infront of us. I started eating like a pig. Don't judge me. Thats how i always eat. I am not the kind of girl that will be more slow with eating when a guy is around.

"Candice?" Josh asked i turned to him with full mouth. He giggle a little. He wiped some food from the corner of my mouth. While he was wiping it off i looked on his hand. He finished wiping it and took his hand back.

"How about we take a group picture." my mom jumped in.

"Yeah of course. When i finish eating." i said narrowing my eyes at her. Her and Josh giggle a bit and i continued eating.

EEEKKK.... WHAT AM i DOING? THATS THE SHORTER CHAPTER I'VE EVER DONE...I AM SO SORRY GUYS BUT THERE IS A LOT GOING ON. AND BY THAT I MEAN SCHOOL TESTS. I HAVE TO SIT AND STUDY THAN SIT AND WRITE. I HATE IT. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN THOUGH. BUT MY CHAPTERS WILL BE A LOT SMALLER. SO YOU CHOOSE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO MAKE A CHAPTER EVERY WEEK WITH MORE WORDS OR MAKE A CHAPTER EVERYDAY WITH LESS WORDS?