28

Today is the big game. Its gonna be at 8 pm so i called the girls to come over. Right now it is 4 pm and in 4 hours we have to be ready and already at the field.

Scarlett is taking a shower in the bathroom in my room right now and Alice, Alexa and i are sitting on the bed and we are talking.

I told them about the whole Josh and Alec thing days ago so...

"So who are you gonna choose tonight? You know is the last days of the year and both of them will go to college. You need to make a decision." Alexa said with a calm soft voice. I sighed and threw the notebook that i was holding on the wall and it feel down on the floor. I knitted my brows together and let out another childish frustrated sigh.

"I don't know what to do. Josh and i know each other since we were babies. He knows everything about me on the other hand Alec has no idea about my interests." i said and rubbed my face with my palms. After i said that before the girls can answer Scarlett was out of the bathroom. She came and sat on the bed. And Alice went in the bathroom.

"Oh baby i heard you. You need to choose the one your heart desires the most." Scarlett said while she sat on the bed with her legs crossed like all of us.

"I--" i was starting to say and then Josh was in the room.

"You know the door is to knock." i said and stood up.

"Hello to you too princess." he said and smiled. His smile warmed my heart so bad.

SCARLETT'S P.O.V

"I hope she doesn't notice how red his lips are." i whispered to Alexa. I know that if she notices that someone kissed him until his lips got too red she will break. And i don't want that.

"Fuck--" Alexa half yelled. I quickly covered her lips and turned quickly on Candie's way.

"Wha---" she asked and i stopped her.

"Fuck that notebook it makes me wanna throw it too." i said and stood up and grabbed the notebook. I threw it back on the wall and sar back down. Candie nodded slowly and turned back to Josh.

CANDIE'S P.O.V

i turned back around and smiled at Josh.

"Hi." i said softly and childish.

I turned and looked up on his eyes. Or should i say in?

"Ughm--- want something?" i asked really quickly. He smiled making his dimples pop.

"I just wanted to say see you at the field." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then turned around and left.

I turned around and looked at the girls who were looking at me like selena gomez is right now in my room. You wish. I looked down and walked back to my bed. Alice came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed.

"Did i miss something?" she asked. All of us sighed and i slapped my face with a book on my side.

                        °°°
After all us girls were done we started doing our makeup with the towels still wrapped around our hair. I did a natural makeup maybe a little more than natural since i added a dark red matte lipstick but this is the last game of the year. After that is prom and after prom is college. We grow so fast. I turned and saw Scarlett beside me adding her black matte lipstick and i could see she did black eye makeup which made her white, blue eyes pop more than they were popping. Alexa did a pretty green eye makeup like her sister which made their green eyes pop more. Alexa added a nude matte lipstick and Alice added a glossy nude lipstick. All of us looked at our faces one more time and then we all dryed our hair. How? All of us brought our own hair dryers just to get ready faster. I dried my hair faster than the girls and started curling them a bit. Not too much just natural waves. Scarlett curled her dark brown hair. Alexa curled her hair on the tips and her twin sister Alice straightened them. I grabbed my black short tight dress and wore it with my black high heels. Scarlett wore a beautiful short red dress which made the black break a little since she went all black. And she wore black high heels. Alexa wore a cyan really pretty short dress which made her eye makeup much prettier and she wore cyan to green high heels. Alice wore a dark blue dress which has some little fake diamonds on the top. She wore dark blue high heels and we grabbed our small bags. We walked out of the house and decided that we will go with Scarlett's car cause the girls had their cars repaired and i don't have a car.