7

As we both finished going down the stairs Josh was pulled away from me. I looked beside me to see Jessica sucking his face. I quickly left from them cause i can't see them sucking each others face. Its disgusting. I went in the bathroom. And then Jessica barged in. She grabbed her lipstick and started fixing it on ber mouth from all the kissing.

"I thought i told you don't touch my man." she said. I turned slowly to face her. What is she talking about.

"I saw you both holding hands. And when you broke the handle on purpose. And that you hugged him. I heard everythingm Candie. And i know everything. I got cameras installed in his room. So i can see anything he does with you. And if you say to someone about the cameras. I'll tell that your father was a criminal. Isn't it why he died. Didn't they kill him?" she said. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Your dad killed my father Jessica!" i said. And she turned around flipped her hair on my face and then she left. I started crying so bad. My dad was in a gang and he killed people that would harm me. One of the members of her dad's gang tried to rape me when i was so young. And my dad killed him. After some months we found my dad dead with a shot on his forehead. Her dad killed my dad. The dad that would do anything to save me and his wife.

I opened the bathroom door and walked away from Josh's house. I went in my room and locked the door. I changed to something more comfy and i went to bed. Even if i couldn't sleep that night. I still tried. But i couldn't. It was the music or it was the tears. Right now i really don't know.

Suddenly light outside started hitting my room and i stood up and started to get ready. Even if i was no ready to go to school. I have to. So i took a long hot shower and when i finished i grabbed my makeup bag and grabbed the concealer. My undereyes are litterly black. I added some concealer and then some pink lipgloss so i don't have pale lips at school. I putted my brown hair in a high messy bun and grabbed my glasses from the bathroom counter. I went with my underwear and bra in the room to get my clothes. I walked to the closet and opened it. I grabbed a jean overalls with a white tank top underneath it. I walked out of my room after i fixed my messy bed. And went downstairs. Mom is not here which means she left early for work. I grabbed a banana for the way to school. I opened the door and jumped.

"God Josh. If you ever do this again i am gonna pee my pants!" i said. Josh was standing there like a cucumber.

"I was about to knock--and you opened the door." he said. I went outside the door and locked it behind me.

"Am taking you to school." he said. I shook my head.

"Is that your motorcycle?" i ask.

"Yeah. My car is on service." he said. Everything that this guy holds is on service.

"Okay then. There is no way in hell am getting on that." i said. And thats when i noticed he grabbed my phone.

"If you don't come i won't give you your phone." he said. Holding the phone more high.

"Josh you know how scared i am with motorcycles." i said making my puppy eyes at him.

"Don't do those eyes on me. They don't work now get on the bike if you want your phone." he said. I sighed not even trying to catch my phone. I was so tired from last night.

I walked to the bike and noticed there was only one helmet.

"There is only one." i said. Pointing my finger to the helmet.

"Well you can wear it." he said. And so i did. I sat on the bike and he sat in front of me.

"If you don't want to fly off. Hold onto me." he said. Why does he have to make it harder for me. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. I heard that really loud growl motorbikes do before they start. Yeah that. He started driving. I might have felt asleep on his back cause i wasn't feeling anything.

I opened my eyes and saw that we arrived already. I hopped off of the bike and walked away before he can say anything to me. Or before Jessica sees us together.

She once threatend me with saying that she will tell her dad to kill my mom. I can't let that happen. She's the only family i am left with. I walked to my locker and putted my password. I grabbed my books for my next period. Maths. I went into maths class. I saw Alexa sitting there so i quickly sat beside her. I don't want Jessica to see me sitting with Josh again.

"Hey girl!" i said to Alexa giving her a wide smile.

"Hey!" she said quickly enough before the teacher enters and he did he entered. So we both stopped talking. I saw Josh coming late again with Jessica and they both sat together. Josh looked at me with a confused look on his face. And then he turned back around and sat on his seat.

After math finished we had launch. And i decided to go with Alexa for the first time in the cafeteria. We walked in and we sitted on a table. There was some people there. Maybe Alexa's friends.

I sat between Alexa and one guy. I looked at the guy and smiled. He returned the smile. His pretty.

"Candice let me introduce you to my friends." she said. I nodded.

"This is Alec. Alec this is Candice." she said. His the guy that is sitting beside me. I shake his hand. He has a wide smile on his face. His so cute. His got brown eyes. Brown hair. Thin lips. And dimples.

"Nice to meet you." he said still having that sexy smirk on his face.

"Nice to meet you too." i said looking in his eyes and smiling.

THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 7 WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE NEXT CHAPTER? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MANY CHAPTERS EVERY SINGLE DAY CAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL GOING ON AND IT DOESN'T HELP. ANYWAYS... TYLER IS PLAYED BY DYLAN OBRIEN. I KNOW I USE TOO MANY TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS FOR BOYS. BUT IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT THEY ARE BOOTYFUL... ANYWAYS.. HERE IS ALEC

AND YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHAT ALEXA LOOKS LIKE

AND YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHAT ALEXA LOOKS LIKE. SO HERE SHE IS. OUR BEAUTIFUL BLONDIE. PLAYED BY DOVE CAMERON.

AT FIRST I WAS GONNA DO CANDICE AS DOVE CAMERON

AT FIRST I WAS GONNA DO CANDICE AS DOVE CAMERON. BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANY SCENES FOR THE TRAILER. SO I MADE CANDICE AS SELENA GOMEZ AND DOVE CAMERON AS ALEXA. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW OTHER CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE LEAVE A COMMENT. BYEE LOVESS