17

JOSH P

JOSH P.O.V

It kinda hurt me that she said that she was just reorganizing the books. She was about to kiss me for God's sake. I didn't have to stay there. I should've just move or get her off of me before our lips touched. Even for a second it gave me a shiver down my spine. I think i like her. I don't know. But whatever it is it must go away before it gets worse. She's got a boyfriend and i can't ruin her happiness.

CANDICE P.O.V

He looked up and saw me. He started coming up the stairs and i walked down so i can hug him. I tied my legs around his torso and hugged him then he kissed me and he was still walking up the stairs with me on him. Like litterly how is he doing that?

"I came to help you and Josh with the reorganization." he said. I smiled at him and kissed him one more time.

"Thank you!!" i said with a happy voice. Josh didn't say anything he was just continuing with putting the books up on the shelf.

"Someone's moody." Alec whispered in my ear. My smile fell down and remembered what happened before. Oh god thats why his like that. Oh thats awkward.

I looked at Alec and continued putting the books on the shelf.

After we finished i walked in Josh's car because he lives right next to my house. We haven't said a word since the accident.

I said my goodbye to Alec and i got in the passenger's seat.

He started the car still not saying anything.

After some minutes in the car i decided to break the silence.

"Josh?" i ask him looking at him.

"Hm?" he hum. Still not taking a small look at me.

"What is your problem?" i ask frustrated now.

"I don't have a problem Candice! Just shut you mouth for a little bit." he said. My eyes widened at his words. He never said my full name. What is wrong with him?

"Stop the car Josh!" i yelled at him. He never talks to me like that.

He didn't awnser neither stopped the car.

"Josh! I said stop the damn car!" i yelled again. He turned and looked at me. He hit the stopper and the car was stopped in the middle of the street.

"Go ahead. Go running in your boyfriend's hands." he said as i was getting out of the car. I turned around and faced him.

"Is this about Alec?" i ask him raising my hands.

"Of course it is about him Candice! You were talking to me before he came in the library and then when he did you forgot about me." he yelled in my face.

"Josh! He is my boyfriend! What am i supposed to do?! Leave him hanging there?" i yelled back. Tears are starting to come in my eyes with all the tense thats happening here.