Don't Forget To...

They couldn't get hold of Melissa or the Sheriff, both were out and both couldn't be reached by phone. Derek had a feeling that Stiles had something to do with that...

Derek had just told them all just to act like everything was normal as they tried to reach the Hunters. Pretending everything was normal also meant going to school.

"Should we be doing this? I don't think we should be doing this" Kira said a slight edge of panic entering her voice.

"They won't do anything to us in school" Lydia said confidently.

"Other than humiliate us" Malia muttered.

"Hey positive attitude!" Lydia snapped.

Malia winced "Sorry"

They all stopped as they entered the school, glancing at each other before they headed in, head held high. They could do this!

The whispers started, everyone knew that Liam used to hang out with them before he died, that's his friends.

The walked to their lockers, trying to act normal.

Kira practically ran to hers, wanting the day to me over as soon as it started but she suddenly tripped. Her eyes widened in shock as a strong hand caught her waist, pulling her up.

She whirled around then stepped backwards, trying to hide her fear and horror.

"Scott!" She said shakily.

As soon as she said his name Malia and Lydia were by her side in an instant, both standing protectively next to her.

Scott chuckled, looking at their protective stances "Please, this is school, what do you think I'm going to do?"

Kira stared at him, eyes wide. He looked exactly the same but she could practically feel the darkness and blood lust oozing from him.

This was not Scott.

She shook her head, trying to deny what was standing in front of her.

"Where's Melissa and the Sheriff! We couldn't get through to them!" Lydia demanded.

Scott replied, not at all fearful by Lydia's glare "Relax, they're okay-"

"For now that is..."

They were startled as they saw who had just almost appeared next to Malia, who shuddered slightly.

Stiles.

Like Scott he looked the same but also like Scott there was now a menacing aura seeping from him, his eyes dark as he took them in.

"What'd that supposed to mean?" Lydia  growled.

"I think you know" Stiles said, giving her a playful smile despite the threat he'd just given.

"You-" She hissed but Stiles interrupted her, leaning closer to them "Now, now, we're all supposed to be friends remember? They might think it's a bit strange if our famous group just split. And you know how I don't like it when people stick their nose into things that doesn't concern them"

Malia scoffed "What you going to do? Kill the whole School?"

"Might be a good start" Scott said before Stiles could reply.

The bell started to ring and they made their way to their first class. They had the same classes the girls realised with dread.

"Who knows? Maybe if you upset us you might find some students going missing after break" Scott said calmly.

"You wouldn't" Lydia said, keeping her voice low. 

"Try us" Stiles warned but for a split second his eyes flashed silver.

Kira shivered, feeling the other fox's dark power seep through. She also stopped a growl of disgust and hatred, her own fox rejecting the dark one standing before her, those fox's were wrong.

"But don't worry, we won't be doing anything drastic quite yet, just pretend like nothing's wrong" Scott said, taking his usual seat next to Kira.

Stiles added to Lydia before he sat down and she took her seat "And don't forget to smile"