PaW

I know you all want longer chapters and quick updates but at the moment it is just not possible. My divorce is final and we are just getting into the swing of him taking her on visits and not be supervised. I try to post often but with the girls (one is mine one is who i watch... both are 3) well lets just say one doesn't like to share and the other (mine) either runs off to hide and be mad by herself or turns into a lil scrapper and punches the girl I watch in her face. Yes... they have gone at it. (hehe I told you Megan about how i had to break them up) Anyways... dont be rude... Its not gonna make me upload faster - I will just get pissed off - and I don't want to make others suffer bc a few people dont know how to wait.♥ kisses!

***********

The day has gone by in a blur and I almost have myself convinced that I was sleepwalking last night and dreamt that someone carried me. Yup... I was sleepwalking... I imagined the warm safe feeling. If everyone was still sleeping then it had to be me. The only other person it could have been is Warric. Pft yea right. Like that would ever happen. He would push me off the couch and onto the floor and laugh before carry to bed so I could be more comfortable.

It was an hour before lunch and I had sent all the guys on some errand or whatnot after breakfast cleanup, so I didn't have a crowd in the kitchen. I just needed some time alone. There was too much on my mind about things that didn't even seem real and I didn't want verbal diarrhea to spew from my mouth like last nights taco bell goes out the other end. Like the boys and dogs issue... could they really be dogs? How can someone turn into a big fluffy dog? Was it possible? Would I be freaked out if they were? Plus my mind kept going to Warric. He confuses me, and I cant figure out why.

I found myself just standing in the middle of the kitchen doing nothing AGAIN but thinking. I threw my hands in the air in frustration "Ugh! I need music! I gotta stop thinking!" I ran up to my room to grab my I pod and speakers and plugged them in downstairs on the counter.

It was about an hour later and I was lost in my music. I had almost completely stopped making lunch and was just dancing and singing. Its not like anyone would hear or see me... everyone went to town or whatever. Well not Warric, but he will most likely be in his office all day. I was actually standing on the counter (big no-no but hey I clean the counters myself anyways) I was swinging my hips and dancing like it was my work... Well that is what did to make all my money I saved up. The reason I got kicked out of my house - well not really kick me out but rather my parents moved without telling me. I made $bank$ dancing.

Anyways- I was dancing on the counter with my pink tank riding up higher than its already short belly height to Enrique Iglesias Tonight and singing louder than the music. It was Ludacris's part so I was ready for my white girl version of ghetto booty shakin "♪Just to see you dance And I love the way you shake that ass Turn around and let me see them pants You stu-♪" I was shaking my ass like mad when I glanced over my shoulder and seen Warric standing there in the doorway... staring at my ass. "EEEPPPPPPP!" I squeaked and slipped on the counter. I knew I was going to fall off the counter on my head. It was coming and I knew that it was unavoidable.

I was falling.... falling... but the floor never made friends with my head.

I felt myself land in a set of arms instead. Those warm sparks were shooting through my body again and I felt safe. Well of course you feel safe! You almost got into a fight with the floor... and the floor would have won.

My eyes were still closed tightly because I still didn't want to look at him. I opened my mouth to say thank-you when I heard a set of wolf howls. His whole body tensed and i was dropped the last foot onto the ground with another 'squeak'. As I was sprawled on the floor I looked up to see Warric's back making a be-line outta the kitchen.

Garrette ran into the kitchen "is lunch ready!?" His eyes searched around the room before getting a confused look on his face and sniffing the air mumbling "I could have sworn I heard her in here... Plus I can smell her" Gavvine slammed into his back seconds later with an 'OO-FF' sending Garrette onto the floor a few feet from where I was still on the floor.

I laughed at his shocked face as he hit the floor and Gavvine joined in seeing both of us on the floor. "Thena... what are you-" he started.

"Doing on the floor?" Garrette finished looking confused and rubbing his forhead and elbow since they were red from hitting the floor.

I giggled poining at him "You got into a fight with the floor and you TOTALLY GOT OWNED!" I laughed harder and said through gasping breaths of laughter "At least - gasp - When I almo - gasp - st got my ass handed - gasp giggle - to me - laugh- I got caught!!" And I broke out into laughter again.

Warric POV (ooooo-hhhh) ☺

I am so hungry. After I heard the boys howl on their way in from the woods I panicked. Athena cought me watching her dance and fell off the counter. I didnt know anyone could move like that... and she felt wonderful in my arms. But she is human... and that is just wrong on so many levels. I have myself locked in my office, like almost every day. I dont want to snap and break everything in sight. I hate how she is so nice and everyone loves her. Just sickening.

It's after dinner now and i can hear voices in the living room. Should I sneak out into the kitchen for leftovers? I havn't eaten since breakfast and I know she would have made me a plate to reheat. Every time I miss dinner she puts a plate aside for me.

My stomache grumbles at me again and I decide its time to eat. I quietly open the door to sneak to the kitchen. Its my house but I know I will catch hell for dropping her on the floor after I cought her. I seen her lay into my beta Jiro over something and man she was scary for a little thing. He was quivering in his boots. Some second in command. Scared of some little pint sized girl.Yet here I am sneaking in my own house to avoid her rath or her 'Im dissapointed in you voice'.

I peek into the living room to find it full of boys. No Athena in sight. Well at least I dont have to eat cold leftovers to hide from her.

** Sorry but its been crazy for me and this is all ive had time to do.