welcoming party

Sooooooooo I decided today who was going to me my Warric. Introducing: Leati Joseph Anoaʻi (aka Roman Reigns)

Athena POV

We just went around the last curve in the driveway and my favorite house came into view. Looking just as I left it and I felt happy to be back. There was a gasp from the back seat and then silence. I smiled softly to myself at Tara's reaction because I remember my first glimpse and how I felt looking at the beautiful house with the big open windows and metal roof.

As we came to a stop four dark haired boys came running out the front door and I was grabbed from my seat before being passed around in bone crushing hugs. I was already crying before the second hug and had no idea who was hugging me when.

I was snatched from the last hug by the only one to give me electrical shocks every time we touched. I could finally see that they were all crying too. Kennard was the one that was closest to the seat where I was snatched.

"She is mine,"  came a growled order from behind me. I could feel the vibration in his chest against my back and it sent shivers down my spine and I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms.

Everyone took a hurried step back with wide eyes that they quickly cast to the ground. You could see the shock of the boys that had stayed home and were very much out of the loop.

As the shock wore off confusion clouded their eyes. Not for long because Gavvine and Garrette figured it out first.

"No way!" Gavvine yelled excitedly, "You're..."

"Our sister!!" Garrette finished for him just as excited.

As everyone was excited again because they realized that I was in fact, Warric's mate, and there was hugs and congratulations all around then Tara spoke up.

"Oh this makes me so happy" came the half blubbering statement.

Jiro was comforting her as she dabbed her eyes with his sleeve, yuck. Nobody had even realized​ that there was an extra in the welcome party.

Kennard jumped forward and gave her a hug welcoming her into the family too. I see that he's blossomed into a caring young man instead of the angry and hostile one that not too long ago tried to kill me.

After Jiro introduced her to the family they passed her around with the same hugs they gave me until Jiro grabbed her back greedily.

"Come on guys, let's get her all moved in and we can cook out tonight" I was tired of standing in the driveway so I knew the best way to get them inside. Work and bribing with food.

****
Sorry it's short but I wanted to try and upload something quick. It's been way too long. Hopefully I can get a few chapters up in the next few weeks and then maybe possibly finish this one... Edit it and fix it. Add where I need to... And make it complete.