Will you protect me

Pennywise's POV (Didn't see that coming did ya (^u^)

Hes hurting her. He has a knife to her neck. The knife i gave him. IT WASNT FOR HER!!!
I snuck behind him and grabbed his throat making him drop the knife and Katalina. At that moment i didnt care about his screams or those stupid brats that call themselves the Losers Club. All i cared about was the fact that this fucker was going to hurt her. I heard her telling her friends to leave. As they left, i looked at her. If she didnt want it, I wouldnt kill him. Id only play. I started giggling as she nodded her head. She watched the whole time. I felt ashamed. I never wanted her to see me like this but she did and she was going to some day.
I walked towards her. I didnt want her to see me with blood all over me. I was surprised when she touched my mouth and teeth. She smiled and walked towards her corner and sat down. I was so surprised. She isnt normal. i dont want her to be.

Katalina's POV
He was staring at me as if he was shocked at me.
I smirked. I was changing. I knew i was. And i wanted to change.
"Surprised?"
He walked closer. He was curious.
I looked at Henry's body and smiled.
"What are you gonna do about that?"
He looked at me and raised his non-existent eyebrow and said two amazing words.
"Eat Him"
I smiled and nodded. I got up and walked towards him. I looked up at him and played with his buttons on his clown suit. "I liked seeing you kill Henry. Is that bad Pennywise?"
I asked him in a whisper. I could feel his long arms wrap around my torso. I whimpered as i felt his long tongue trace my ear as he rubbed my arms.
"No. Thats a good thing my little Kitten."
He licked my neck as my grip on his suit.
"Will you protect me Pennywise?" I asked as he lifted me up wrapping my legs around him. He smirked and kissed my collarbones.
"Of course i will."
I gasped and grabbed his auburn hair. "Promise me"
He nodded and pinned me on the wall and slightly bit my neck.
"I promise you" He said as he looked straight into my eyes. Me giggling as his eyes moved individually. "Good." i said as i bit his lip. I could feel his growl as he licked my neck.
"Your playing a dangerous game here Katalina" He told me as he grabbed my waist roughly making me pull his hair and moan softly. I softly kissed him. I want him to hurt me. I want him to be rough. I want him to fuck me.
I licked his lips as i felt his hands go lower as he groaned
"And what if i want to play that game?" I told him as i licked the blood on his chin.
He smirked as he licked my lips and roughly kissed me.
"Then i guess were playing this game." He said.

Im evil for this but the smuts gonna be next chapter. Sorry! 
So some people were asking me for smut between Pennywise and Beverly and some other characters. So theres going to be an explanation on that New book.
Thanks for reading this and My message board isnt working so if you have ideas for a chapter or story or you want to request a smut then message me in dm or comment.
Bye!
(>ω<)