Ill Kill You

Katalina's POV
When i woke up i had a pleasant surprise of no claws or teeth. Just Pennywise.
I smiled as i looked at him. He looked back at me and nuzzled my neck. I smiled and ran my fingers through his auburn hair. He made some noises and licked my neck. I pulled away.
"Not right now Penny."
He pouted and i kissed him.
"Later."
I told him and he nodded.
I got up and started getting dressed. I had to go outside sometimes but Pennywise knew id always come back so he didnt mind.
*Le time skeep cuz im a lazy author*
I smiled as i walked back to the Neibolt house. To be honest, Ive forgotten about my past life. The only thing I remember are a group of boys. The remembrance used to be stronger but the longer I'm with Pennywise, the more it fades away. I stopped walking as I heard footsteps following after me. I looked all around. I started breathing harder. I was scared. I looked forward and saw the Neibolt house. I was close. I took off running.  I heard the footsteps gunning after me. I was sprinting. I screamed as a hand grabbed my arm. They yanked me backwards and I fell into a hard chest. I looked up and stared wide eyed at him. At Patrick Hockstetter (Yes I know he dies in the movie. He will die just not yet.)
"Lights out Princess"
He hit me with something and as my vision faded I heard him laughing.

Pennywise's POV
I stood there seething. He thinks I didnt see. He took someone that belonged to me. He took my Kitten. And i was not ok with that. I knew where he would take her so i decided to meet them there. He wasnt going to get away with this. He shouldve known better.

Katalina's POV
When i woke up, my first instinct was to panic. But i sat there rethinking everything. I was kidnapped. By Patrick Hockstetter. Pennywise was coming though. He had to be. He wouldnt just leave me here to die. He knew i was gone and if what he says to me is true then he'd be coming to get me.
I started shaking as i heard footsteps come into the room. Only now did i realize i was laying on a matress on the floor, in a cold room. I widened my eyes and scooted as far back as i could go as Patrick walked in. He pulled a chair forwards and sat in it never breaking his gaze on me. "Where's Henry, Kat?" I shook my head. "Patrick, Henry is dead." He smirked and scooted closer. All of a sudden i fell back with a stinging cheek. He hit me. This fucker hit me. He thinks im lying. I decided to not answer him. I told him the truth. Its his choice to believe me or not.
After a while of more slaps and yelling we heard the sound of a door banging. Since we were in some kind of shed everything was wood. However there was one attic door that looked to be more new than the other wood. It kept jiggling, as if someone was trying to get in. Patrick stood up and slowly walked towards it. I gasped as the door flew off and dust went everywhere. Patrick pulled out some homemade flamethrower and got into a defensive position. I smiled as i saw Pennywise climb down out of the hole. He smirked and started walking towards Patrick.
"I think its time for you to join Henry."
Patrick widened his eyes and screamed as Pennywise lurched forward, wrapping his teeth around Patrick's neck and pulling. After he was taken care of Pennywise walked to me. I smiled and i kissed him, blood and all. I didnt care. This is who i love and i know that he'll always keep me safe.

YES I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE!!!
I can only really work on these stories when its the weekend or i have free time so yea. 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL I TURN 16 lol. Hope you guys liked it. Bye!!