He wanted me..So i let him take me

Katalina's POV

I giggled as i felt his claws rip my shirt off. I set there letting him admire my boobs. They were pretty average but what girl doesn't want there lover admire their bodies. He moaned as he licked my boobs. I gripped his hair and pulled softly.
"You didnt believe in me Kitten. Why not?"
The look in his eyes showed that he didn't like when he wasn't believed in.
I straddled his lap and kissed him with every ounce of passion, love, and understanding. I smiled and caressed his cracked white face, tracing the red outlines. "I didn't want to believe in you. I didn't want to know that something so powerful and big could exist. Im glad you kidnapped me though. Im glad im here with you." I whispered to him as he leaned his head on my chest softly kissing my bare breasts. "Do you love me, Kitten?"
"Yes." I told him with no hesitation. I knew i loved him. It probably wasn't right, but i didn't want it to be right. If he's fucked up, then i want to be fucked up as well. He looked right at me. He didn't need to say anything, I knew he felt the same way, he just didnt know how to say it. But i could help him show it. I slowly rocked my hips. He closed his eyes and tightened his grip around my torso. "i pulled his head closer to me as he licked all over my chest. "Do you want me?" I asked him in a gentle voice. He nodded and rubbed my sides. "Then take me." I told him as i licked his ear. He grabbed my hips and thrusted his hips into my core. I moaned and kissed him as i felt his tongue find it's way into my mouth. I grabbed his gloved hand and trailed it down under my skirt. He chuckled and gently rubbed my clit, as if he didn't want to hurt me. "Be rough, Pennywise. I want you to."
He smirked and laid me down and pushed my skirt up on my waist as he licked my belly button ring

I shivered at the feel of his wet tongue on my body. He spread my legs and kissed just above my pussy. I whined at the teasing as he laughed and licked me through my panties. I gently tugged him closer and wrapped my legs around him. He moved my panties to the side as he started sucking and nibbling on my clit. I moaned his name and rocked my hips. The pleasure i was feeling was unlike the pleasure i felt the other times i had sex. He knew what he was doing. He knew i was his and he was going to take full advantage of that fact. And i didnt mind that one bit. He stood up and got rid of his clown suit. I wrapped my legs around his legs as i stroked his cock. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head and thrusted his hips. I giggled as i slid onto my knees and kissed his tip. I gently sucked him into my mouth as i could feel him. Its like my senses have enhanced for the time ive been here. I coukd feel every vein and throb. I could feel his fingertips trace my face no matter how softly he touched me. He moaned as i licked his shaft and kept sucking. I could feel him throbbing faster. He was close. I sucked farther as he growled and came in me. He tasted like a mixture of sweet and salty. I loved it. I craved it. He yanked me up and laid me on my back and put my leg on his shoulder. He looked into my eyes for permission. I giggled "Was everything we just did not confirmation that i want you?"
He smirked and nipped my neck and thrusted roughly in me. I stroked his broad shoulders as he fucked into me faster. I moaned as he latched onto my nipples. I wrapped my other leg around his waist. I loved this feeling. The ecstasy i was receiving from his tongue and his thrusts. He knew i was getting closer as hu brought his hand down and stuck his fingers in me along with his cock. I moaned louder at the strech and fullness. He kissed me as i came, shaking and clawing at his skin. He came as well, gently riding us through our highs. I smiled at him and kissed him as i caught my breath. "Did you enjoy that kitten?" He asked me with his beautiful voice. I nodded and he held me on him as i fell asleep.

I love how the longest chapter I've written is a smut.

This is just cute. Can yall agree?

Haha Peek-a-boo!

Surprise Motherfucker!

That cats reaction was me at the theater. I was like "HOLY SHIT!!!"
Aaaanywayssss
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the pennywise gifs. I enjoyed writing it.
BYE!
٩(๑òωó)۶