You said you'd Protect me

I AM UPDATING THE SMUT BOOK. SO WATCH FOR THAT.Why am i still in caps? Idk. ε==(づ′▽')づ.
(^o^)丿\(◎o◎)/ Anyways onto the chapter

Katalina's POV
When I woke up i could feel his arms around me. I smiled and gently ran my nails alomg his arms. He shifted and i could feel his breath on my neck as he started nibbling on my shoulder. I gigled but it all changed when i felt something painful.
"Ow! Pennywise wtf!" I put my hand to my neck and when i pulled it back i saw blood. I scooted away from pennywise as he looked at me wide eyed. Only it wasnt in a shocked way. It was as if he was hungry.I screamed as he reached and pulled me to him. I started hitting him and crying. I couldnt believe this. I punched him as i yelled his name with urgency. He finally snapped out of it, but at this point i was covered in cuts, bites and blood. He sat there looking at me but this time it was shock. I sat there sobbing. He promised me he would protect me. He couldnt even protect me from himself.
"Kat..."
"Stay away from me!"
He tried coming closer to comfort me. I wanted to let him but all i could see was his claws and his teeth.
I crawled back up against the wall and wrapped my arms around my legs. I was scared. For the first time since pennywise took me, I was scared of him. I didnt like being scared of him.

Pennywise's POV
That look. I loved it on anyone other than her. She shouldn't look at me like that. Like i was a monster. And she has every right to. I hurt her. I attacked her and she couldnt do anything but cry and hit me. I did this. I covered the girl i love in bites, cuts and blood. I couldve stopped myself. Why didnt i? I tried going to her to apologize but she crawled away from me, terrified. She gave me everything and in return i hurt her. I was mad but not at her. At myself. I needed to fix this. I didnt know how though. So i just walked away.

Katalina's POV
He walked away....He just walked away. I was glad he did. I had to leave. I had to go somewhere. Id come back to him. I always would but i couldn't take it right now. I got up and limped to his pile of things with the floating kids. i grabbed some abandoned water bottles and washed the blood off. Then i ran. I didnt want to but i left. I ran out of the Neibolt house and to an abandoned house past the block. I sat there thinking about what he did. I screamed, cried and tore up a pillow and cussed him out.
"You said you'd protect me! Why didnt you protect me from yourself?"

IM SORRY. Its been a couple days i know. Please remember that i am in school and as much as i want it to be, Wattpad isnt my top priority. However, even though im late in updating doesnt mean i forgot about this. Its just going to take me some time.
Thanks for understanding.
Bye!
٩(♡ε♡ )۶