Is this the end?

Welp. We made it guys. The final chapter to this book. Its taken me two fucking years to write this damn book because life got hella hectic but we're here. I want you guys to know that I appreciate that you guys like the book so much, it truly makes me happy that someone enjoys reading what I've wrote. Now enjoy the chapter and at the end please read the authors note because it has details of future books 😁😁

No Ones POV

After the initial shock that the baby was coming, a deep pain erupted inside Katalina, shooting through her back. As she gasped in pain, she felt start to fall forward. With a leap, Pennywise rushed for his mate, catching her fall within seconds.
He didn't know how to feel or act. For the first time since he was formed he felt fear. True guy wrenching fear. Fear that his mate would die, fear that the only person to ever love him, that he himself ever loved would slip right away and never see life again.
With shaking hands he instantly laid her down, ripping the clothes off of her. During his time on earth, he witnessed his fair share of child birth. Granted, he ate the mother and the child merely months after the birth but that doesn't mean he hasn't sat through it all before.
He ignored the pulsing through him to devour the source of the delectable blood he was smelling and set his mind on his mate. On how to get her and the child out of this alive. Katalina was on the verge of hyperventilating, her hand gripping Pennywise's larger one tightly, her screams of pain echoing through his mind.
"GET IT OUT OF ME, PENNY PLEASE!!!"
She screamed out, tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't give birth to it naturally, it would kill her. Pennywise had minimal options. He let out a shaky breath as he slowly let his claws appear. He was going to cut it out of her.

⚠️⚠️GORE (kinda)⚠️⚠️

He held her down, trying his hardest to block her screams and tears out as he started to cut down her enlarged stomach. He panicked momentarily as she went quiet, only continuing when he realized she wasn't dead but she did pass out due to shock. Pennywise reached his shaking hand into her, feeling around for the baby. Once he had a grasp on where it was he focused on that, slowly but surely pulling it out of her, resisting the urge to simply destroy the creature. He placed the creature next to Katalina, focusing his attention on her.
He used his powers to close her large wound, gently picking her up.

⚠️⚠️GORE OVER⚠️⚠️

He could only think of one way to keep her alive long enough to allow him to figure out a way to fix this.
He looked at the creature that laid next to her. Once he confirmed it's breathing, he left it there and brought his mate to the middle of the room. He woke her up with great difficulty but let out a sigh of relief when he saw her eyes open.
"P-Penny...my b-baby?.."
She asked in a hoarse, tired voice, giving away how tired and how weak she was both physically and mentally.
"It's alright. It's alive. But I need to do something and I need you to trust me."
He said gently, looking down at her. The sight of her was almost too much for him to bear. She looked like she was dead. Her body was so small and frail and she was drenched in sweat. Her lips were chapped and her hair was matted. She looked nothing like the beautiful healthy confident woman he loved. He hated to admit it, but it scared him. For the first time Pennywise felt fear. Fear of losing her.
"W-What is i-it?"
She asked him. He smiled softly, sitting down, positioning her to be in his lap.
"Do you trust me, dear?"
He asked her quietly, holding her close to him, her heartbeat was faint but still existent.
"O-Of course i-i do.." she said to him, her shaking hand reaching up to gently caress his cheek.
"You won't be able to heal naturally. If you do, it'll kill you. I can help but...but I'd have to have you look at my deadlights. I'll be able to bring you back when you're healed but you'd have to look at them..." he said to her.
She slowly looked down, wondering what she should do.
She didn't want to die. She didn't want to leave Pennywise and their child whom she wasn't even completely sure she wanted to keep.
With a last thought she looked up at him,
"If you promise to bring me back and to still love me the same then I trust you. I'll do it."
She told him, hand still caressing his cheek, his warmth seeming to calm her down a little bit.
He smiled softly, nodding his head as he leaned into her hand.
"I promise I'll bring you back. You're all I have...without you...I'm nothing.." he mumbled, his large hand reaching up to take hold of hers. He pressed a gentle kiss to the back of it, looking over her once more.
With a nod of her head he opened his mouth, exposing the three circling lights in the back of his neck. He watched as her eyes clouded over, her body starting to lift into the air, stopping a good six feet off the ground. Pennywise started up at her, watching as her body slowly started to heal. It would take her weeks, possibly even months to completely heal. But his Katalina was a fighter. With a final look at her he stood up, walking away from her as a small tear slid down his face. He froze in his tracks, reaching up to wipe it away. He's never cried before. It was so foreign to him but it also felt like it was the right thing at the moment so he let the tears fall as he walked back to his baby.
As he approached the creature he realized it wasn't anything like him or her. Sure it had some human qualities, but it had long bird like legs and a smooth tail, it's eyes were already opened and they seemed to relax as they fell on him.
Pennywise could see the alien like features from his baby, and though he wanted to kill it for putting his mate in this state, he couldn't bring himself to do it. The moment he locked eyes with it all he saw was Katalina. The same wide curious eyes that showed him that there was a tiny bit of good in him were on his baby.
As his tears fell he collapsed to his knees. His child made a small chirping noise as it shakily stood, wobbly walking over to him. He was in awe. This was his child. This was Katalinas child. And at that moment he swore to himself to protect both the child and his mate with his life. And he was going to make damn sure he kept that promise. No matter what.

ITS OVERRRRRRRR
Oh my gosh I feel like I just sent my child off to college 😂😂
I wanna thank those of you that kept with me through this all, and I want you to know I truly appreciate you guys! I love to write so it brings me immense joy that you guys love it. Now, I'm getting a new laptop!!! I usually wrote on my laptop but it's been broken for a year and a half now, part of the shitty update schedule. I'm gonna post a chapter explaining about some new books I want to do and they'll be of different fandoms but for now thank you for reading!!