Christmas

NOT EDITED MY CHAPTERS NEVER ARE ~\(≧▽≦)/~

So in honor of it being Christmas, and some people requested this and smut I figured why not combine the two. So this is the outcome😋 BTW Do you guys want Pennywise to have a human form?? Some authors do this but idk cuz I know some people don't like it.

Katalina's POV
I smiled as I watched Pennywise stare at the kids. He was thoroughly confused and it was highly entertaining me. I giggled as Mike handed him an ornament, him looking at it like its Satan.
I finally lost it when he looked at me wide eyed and pointed at it. He was lost. Completely lost.
I walked over to him and grabbed his hand leading him to the tree. I grabbed an ornament and placed on the tree as an example. He finally understood and proceeded to do the same thing.

LE TEEM SKEEP

After everyone was at home asleep I sat with Pennywise as we looked at the tree.
"So how was your fist Tree Decoration?" I asked
He smiled his pointed smile and looked at me
"It was nice"
I smiled back. The way he made me feel was just unbelievable.
"Hey...Penny?"
He turned and looked at me.
"What's gonna happen to us.. when you go to sleep?" (Jeff..wrong story bud) (if any of you got that...Marry Me)
His smile instantly disappeared. Neither of us wanted to imagine what would happen, but we knew it would happen again and again.
I was broke out of my thoughts by mumbling. I looked at him and he looked me straight in the eyes.
"You... you could float"
I stared wide eyed. I was scared. He must've noticed.
"Not like that. I wouldn't kill you. You'd be like you were sleeping as well. Or.... I could turn you."
I looked at him. Not one of us wanted to be apart.
"Would it hurt?"
He nodded. "For a while."
I looked him in the eyes as i crawled onto his lap. I kissed him and smiled when i felt his arms wrap around me. I knew my choice. I knew it before i even asked the question.
"Change me Penny."
He widened his eyes and looked at me. He wasnt used to people wanting him. All he was used to was fear. I had to show him that even he could use some love.
He smiled and kissed me. His way of saying yes. I giggled as the kiss got more heated. I need this. I need him. Forever.
I moaned as he sucked on my collarbone and laid me down. He looked me in the eyes as his kisses continued downward. I bit my lip as he licked my inner thigh.
"P..Penny. Dont t..tease me."
He smiled and took off my skirt and panties. I was highly impatient. He chuckled and i shivered as his voice went down an octave.
"Tell daddy what you want Princess."
I glared at him. "Please.."
"Please what"
"Fucking hell Penny eat me out. Please!"
He smiled and i moaned as i finally felt the miracle that is Pennywise's tongue. He growled and i rocked my hips. It was satisfying, but i wanted more. He noticed and stuck three fingers in me alongside his tongue. I gripped his hair and wrapped my leg around his neck and giggled as i felt his claws run up and down my leg. He sat up and i kissed his neck as his claws tore his suit.  I bit his neck as i grabbed his member and smiled as he moaned. I sat on my knees and gave his member a few kitten licks. Revenge is sweet. He groaned and looked at me. I smirked and took his memeber whole. Nothing ever tasted as good as he did in this moment. I sucked harder as he gripped my hair and made me go faster. He was getting close. I pulled of and kissed him.
"Make me yours Penny. Change me. Mate with me."
I watched as his eyes turned that beautiful golden color. He lifted me up and sat me on him, shivering as my heat engulfed his member. I moaned and rocked my hips watching his face twist into pleasure. He gripped me and laid me down as he thrusted faster, moaning as i ran my nails uo and down his back. He nipped my neck and collarbones as he thrusted faster. We were close. We both knew it. He looked me in the eyes and i nodded. He went to my neck and i whimpered as i felt hundreds of little pricks indicating that he was changing me. I moaned as he came inside me triggering my release. We sat there panting as he stayed latched to my neck.
"Penny?"
He shook as he heard my voice. I played with his hair and waited until he came down from his high. He let go of my neck and i watched as he stared at the marks with a proud smile.
He brought me to bed and we fell aleep in eachothers arms and waited for the change to take effect.

I DID IT. I COMPLETED THE CHAPTER. Well its not Christmas anymore but i hope you all had a good Christmas or Hanukkah or a good December. I have a tumblr now. Its called
Imboredsowhatthehell
So you should go follow me cuz i wanna make reactions and fake texts and etc for kpop and other fandoms.
THANKS FOR READING AND STAY HAPPY. BYE BYE