eight (skil)

tell them ~ fluff

"wake up, sleepyhead." skye murmured in mil's ear.

"skye," mil groaned, "we've been over this. just because you wake up at 6:30 doesn't mean you have to wake me up too."

"actually, its 10:30. and i have a special surprise for you." skye said, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"what?"

"i made you breakfast."

"what did you make?"

"chocolate chip pancakes."

"oh my god, really?" mil shot up and turned to get out of bed. "i--"

"no, no, no." skye said, tucking mil back into bed. she presented a tray that was balanced on the dresser. "chocolate chip pancakes...in bed."

"you're the best." mil said, grabbing the front of skye's t-shirt and pulling her down so she could plant a kiss on her cheek.

"no, you are." skye winked and readjusted her messy bun. she climbed into bed next to mil and smiled, clearly quite proud of her pancakes. they sat in silence for a while, just eating their breakfast in piece before mil spoke up.

"do you think we should tell them?"

"tell who what?"

"wattpad. about this whole trip."

"oh, yeah." skye laughed. "they'll probably be quite surprised to hear that we ran away to new york together."

"probably." mil giggled.

"here." skye took ahold of mil's hand and took a picture, clearly showing the pancakes and the pulled bedsheets in the photo. she pulled up wattpad and began to type, before eventually hitting 'post'.

in new york with my girlfriend for pride week !!

[image attached]

~ skye (and mil)

~
two short oneshots for you just because i love you all ♡