ten (skil)

truth or dare ? ~ fluff

"okay, skye. truth or dare?" skylar asked, crossing her legs.

"mm...dare." sky said, a playful smirk spread across her face.

"take off your bra under your shirt."

"you call that a dare?" skye asked, reaching behind her and fiddling with the clasp through her shirt.

"more of a challenge."

"pfft. it's not even that."

"shut up." skye rolled her eyes and moved her hands away from her back, reaching inside the sleeves in her shirt and pulling the straps down. she grabbed ahold of one of the straps and pulled it out through her shirt, then tossed it behind her.

"boom, bitch." skye leaned back against the couch, crossing her arms over her chest.

"wow attitude." skylar huffed.

"okay my turn! my turn!" jax clapped excitedly.

"truth or dare?" mil asked.

"truth!"

"hmmm." mil thought. "if skylar, skye, and i were drowning in a lake, and you could only save one of us...who would you save?"

"skylar."

"woo hoo!" skylar yelled, throwing her hands up in the air.

"uhm...ouch." skye said.

"ditto." mil laughed.

"i'm sorry...but i feel like one of you would save the other, so we'd all get out alive."

"hahaha." mil laughed. then, through gritted teeth, she whispered; "shut up, jax."

"anyways!" skylar clasped her hands together. "mil...truth or dare?"

"dare."

"make out with skye for a minute." jax blurted.

"what?"

"what?"

"what?"

"what?" mil gasped.

"c'mom. i wanna see it too."

"perverts." skye rolled her eyes. "okay, mil." she ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it out of the messy bun. "let's do this.

"wait...actually?"

"no, figuratively." skye rolled her eyes. "look...we're pretty close. it'll be fine."

clearly, you understand nothing.

"fine." mil crawled over to skye and placed one leg on either side of her, and sat down on skye's lap. "is this okay?" she asked bashfully.

"yeah. it's fine." skye ran a hand through mil's hair and brought mil's face closer to her own, eventually connecting their lips.

"time starts now." skye and mil continued to kiss, mil's breathing stuttering each time skye shifted around.

"okay, girls. time's up."

but they didn't part.

"umm...guys?" jax tapped skye on the shoulder.

"get...out..." mil said in between kisses.

"what?"

"you know what. get out."

"wow okay."

"rude."

once skylar and jax left the room, mil rested her forehead on skye's.

"truth or dare?" she asked.

"dare."

"be my girlfriend?"

"okay." skye smiled.

~

daaaaaaaaamn skye

back at it again with the shitty fanfics