thirteen (genderbend mil)

don't get caught ~ fluff

daniel leaned farther back in his chair, looking out the window in a desperate attempt to find anything slightly more interesting than the dull history teacher.

"--furthermore, this shows that the civil war was in fact caused by--"

he felt a vibration in his pocket and he immediately whipped his phone out under the table, making sure it was kept out of the line of sight of the teacher.

asher 🌈 : i miss you, danny.

daniel: i miss you too, baby.

asher 🌈 : how's class?

daniel: boring asf

asher 🌈 : ^^

daniel: i wish i was in more classes with you. it'd make everything so much more bearable.

asher 🌈 : well...class ends in three minutes.

asher 🌈 : what's your thoughts on gym?

daniel: well, it's the track and field unit, and it's a lot of fun for me, but idk. it's okay i guess

asher 🌈 : ...

daniel: what ?

daniel: oOh

asher 🌈 : yeah.

daniel: usual spot ?

asher 🌈 : definitely

daniel tossed his backpack into his locker and walked off, slowly slinking over to the door of the cafeteria. he pressed his back up against the door and pushed the handle down which opened the door. he slipped inside and walked over to a pretty roomy broom closet next to the water fountains. it was a place that daniel and asher often went so that they could kiss each other and say what they really wanted without being ridiculed. daniel tapped twice on the door and it swung open, two hands grabbing his collar. asher pressed his lips into daniel's roughly, the sudden force knocking daniel into the door. daniel deepened the kiss and pushed a bit of asher's hair out of his eyes.

"damn." daniel murmured, cupping asher's face in his hands. "i've wanted to do that for so long--"

"shut up with the sentiment and kiss me again."

"fine." daniel replied, a dominant tone suddenly present in his voice. he whirled asher around and pressed him up against a row of shelved, kissing him passionately as he tangled his fingers in asher's unruly curls. asher hooked a leg around daniel's hips and pulled him closer, clawing at his boyfriend's back and the hem of his shirt.

"are you sure we should do this? what if someone catches us?" daniel asked, unzipping asher's sweatshirt.

"fuck that." asher said, unbuttoning daniel's shirt and sliding it off of his body. "i've wanted to do this for so long."

"me too, baby." daniel kissed asher again. "me too."

"hey." daniel panted, sitting down at the table.

"hey, why are you breathing so hard?" jax asked. "you weren't in gym."

"umm." daniel caught asher's gaze, but he quickly looked away, causing both boys to blush. "no reason."

"wait!" skylar said. "did you--" she pointed at daniel, "--and you--?".

"shh." asher hissed, readjusting his sweatshirt.

"oh my god, you did."

"shut up." daniel punched skylar's shoulder softly.

"you two are so gay." jax laughed, prodding at asher's ribs.

"stop it." asher swatted jax away. jax and skylar stopped bothering them, but shared a smirk.

"i love you, baby." daniel said quietly.

"i love you too." asher said. "but...i need to do something."

"what?"

"come on." asher grabbed daniel's hand and pulled him up in top of the table along with him, causing them to tower over the other students. asher stomped his foot on the table and all the kids in the cafeteria turned to look at the two boys.

"asher? what--"

"attention everyone!" asher said. "i understand a lot of people in this school don't like the idea of homosexuality and other lgbt topics, and that makes me sad. it makes me sad because people can't be themselves in this place. so, to show you that we aren't afraid anymore--" asher kissed daniel, flinging his arms around his neck as daniel placed his hands on asher's hips and pulled him closer.

"i love you." daniel said, resting his forehead on asher's.

"i love you more."