twelve (genderbend mil)

cutting class ~ fluff

genderbent mil (request by jax )

mil ; asher (because that's what she wanted me to call her)

"daniel? were you paying any attention at all?"

"hmm?" daniel looked up from his sketchbook and set his pencil down next to him.

"see...this is what i have to deal with." skylar sighed, looking over at jax.

"have to?" daniel smirked. "honey, you can walk out of here right now and i won't give a damn."

"rude."

"just kidding. love you." daniel wrapped his arms around skylar and hugged her tightly, and then returned to his drawing.

"love you too."

jax's eyes wandered over to daniel's sketchbook, and he grabbed it once daniel's hand left the paper.

"hey! you can't--"

"oh my god." jax gasped, bursting into laughter.

"what? what is it?" skylar asked excitedly.

"it's a drawing of asher!"

"asher?" skylar laughed, grabbing the sketchbook.

"shh, guys." daniel blushed, attempting to grab his book. "not so loud."

"daniel likes asher! daniel likes asher!" skylar chanted in a sing-song voice.

"shut up." daniel glared, yanking the sketchbook out of skylar's hands.

"oooh." jax smirked. "someone's possessive of his boyfriend."

"he's not my boyfriend."

"but you wish he--"

"hey guys." asher said, walking past the table.

"hey, asher." skylar flashed him a warm smile.

"hi." jax waived.

"h-hi." daniel mumbled quietly, attempting to hide his face.

"see you in math?" asher asked skylar.

"yeah. definitely."

"anyways...i've got to go. see ya!"

"b-bye." daniel said.

once asher was out of earshot, skylar leaned over and murmured. "you so want to fuck him, don't you." jax almost spat out his drink and had to hold his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

"if we're being honest," daniel said, taking a sip of water, "who doesn't want to fuck asher?"

"well, that took a turn quickly." skylar laughed.