Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]

[[You]]

[[You]]

We exited the supermarket. We are walking side by side with silence. For once I am glad for the silence, but it's not long until Taehyung strikes a conversation.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong." Only that I eavesdropped you calling this 'Nana' and you saying I love you and sounding like a freaking angel?!

"You sound angry."

I give him a glare, "No I. am. not!" I stomp away from him before I would explode and tell him that I heard his phone call with this 'Nana.' Who is she anyway? Is one girl from earlier on not enough?

Taehyung shrugs, "You're totally bitching out right now."

"What? Did you just call me a bitch?" my mouth widen.

"No, I said you are Bitching out. Not a bitch. There is clearly a difference." he says trying to prove a point. But isn't that the same thing?

My face is already flush with anger that is fuming. I grunt, waving my hand in the air and continue to stomp away from this world's number one jerk. At least, for me he is.

He jogs beside me with an annoying smile on his face. "Did you buy the ingredients for the omurice?" he asked.

"No." I did, I just don't feel like telling him.

He stops on his track and a frown appeared on his face. "Let's go back to the supermarket then."

I ignore him and keep walking with a big grin on my face.

"Ya! Let's go back!" he shouts from the distance, earning weird stares from passer-bys. I turn around and glare at him to be quiet. "I bought it already, stop shouting!" I said.

"You lied?" the frown is still on his face. Making me feel a tad bit guilty. But it's soon disappeared into a smile. "Yes! I get to eat omurice today~" he chirps as he skips happily. That smile right there. How can a person he smiles like that? 

Stop it y/n! you shouldn't be staring!

I turn my gaze away from him and we continue walking side by side until we reach our apartment's elevator.

"You know, Jin Oppa told me he could find time to teach me one of his dishes sometime this week." I tell him.

Taehyung's eyes go wide, "And you agreed to do it?"

"Yeah of course! It is such a rare opportunity, being taught by a good-looking guy." I smile and start daydreaming about what we would do together in the kitchen.

"Fuck, you are weird as fuck. I wouldn't fall for Jin Hyung if I were you." He put on a disgusted face.

"Are you kidding me? Any other girl would kill to be together with Jin! He is nice and he can cook and plus he has such wide shoulders, what more do you want from a boyfriend?" I defend Jin Oppa.