Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)

"Whenever I'm with you, you make me feel like I'm whole again"  - The Cure

I'm not crying from the video, you are~

________________________________________________-

[[Taehyung]]

It has been 2 weeks since I last saw her. I haven't been eating well, sleeping well, I can't function well when all I could think of is y/n. Jimin, on the other hand, has been on his phone the entire time, sighing and moaning every 5 minutes because Sojin won't reply him.

"Taehyung, Jimin come join us eat." Jin hyung calls me from the kitchen.

"No thanks," Jimin and I tell him as I focus on the game in front of me. I heard footsteps coming this way, "You better come eat with us now or I'll kick you both out." Jin nags and I groan, dropping the game console on the glass table in front of me.

"Ah Hyung!" Jimin growls is frustration as he slams his phone on the couch beside him.

I drag myself to the dinner table where the other 3 guys are, they are staring at their food as they wait for the both of us. I took the seat beside Hoseok hyung, glimpsing down on the piece of meat on the plate. I let out a sigh, usually, I would not skip eating a food that Jin hyung makes. But today I really want y/n's cooking... I sigh the second time.

Jimin stood up, slamming his fists on the table with a loud grunt, "I can't take this anymore, I need to find her." He grabs his coat and exited the apartment door with a slam. I rise to my feet, "I'll go with him." I say before leaving to follow Jimin out. He was already far ahead so I had to jog to get to him.

"Don't follow me Taehyung." He says me without looking back. "Jimin, do you even know where to find her?"

Jimin stays silent for a couple of minutes. "I don't, but I will find her."

I search my brain for where she might be and then I remembered I got a text from one of the seniors that I'm close with, "I heard there is a gathering tonight, should we go check there?"

"No way, she won't go there... right?"

I shrug, realizing the possibility that y/n could be there makes me clench my fists. "Let's go." I head to Jimin's car.

"Hey.."

"We won't know until we go there."

*****

The both of us arrived 20 minutes later and the sky has darkened in shade. The place is small, so it doesn't take the both of us a long time to spot the group of drunk college students that are sitting in the furthest booth. I could sense the anger radiating from Jimin when he finds Sojin and of course y/n's also there. I couldn't take my eyes off her, pulling me like a magnet. I snap when I see her tugging on the collar of the guy beside her. My rage got the best of me when their lips touch,