The Right One (a roc royal love story)

My name is Renee. I live in Atlanta with my two bestfriends Rachel and Jasmine.
I got an amazing boyfriend. His name is chresanto but his friends call him Roc. My girl Rachel is dating Raquan a.k.a Ray. Jasmine's boyfriend is Jacob a.k.a Prince. They all live together in a huge mansion in Atlanta.

RENEE POV

****wakes up****do my hygiene thing and puts on a black crop top with the word "DOPE" in white letters, white high waisted skinny jeans, black jordans, hoop earrings. I curled my hair and put a white bandana on.

I ran downstairs to the smell of bacon, eggs and sausages. I saw Roc making breakfast.

Renee: hey babe *** wraps her arms around him***

Roc: good morning beautiful! I fixed you up some breakfast.

renee: thanks babe! ****grabs a plate and serves breakfast***

roc: so you have any plans?

renee: yea. im just gonna spend the day with my girls.

roc: alright babe! me and the boys have to head up to the studio today.

renee: ok. Have fun! ****kisses Roc**

Rachel's POV

I woke up to find ray still sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. I gently got out of his grip trying not to wake him. I got up and did my hygiene. I wore a red crop top that said the word "BABE" in black, black high waisted shorts, diamond stud earrings, I straightened my hair and put on some red jordans. Today I was gonna hang with my girls Jas and renee.

As I was getting my I phone case out of the drawer I noticed that Ray was awake.

ray: ****gets up and wraps his arms around me**** Good morning babe. You doing anything today?

rachel: Good morning ***kisses his cheek** Me and the girls are gonna go to the mall. Wanna come?

ray: babe, I would love to but I can't. Me and boys are heading to the studio.

rachel: ok babe! Have fun!

Jasmine POV

I woke up to find princeton laying next to me. He looked so cute. I took a picture of him and posted it on instagram. I got up and did my hygiene thing. I put on a yellow sweat shirt that said "Swag too hot" in black letters, a black skirt just above my knees, my yellow doc martins, hoop earrings, I curled my hair and ran my fingers through it. I changed my I phone case to a yellow one.

I walked downstairs to see that Renee, rachel and Roc were talking in the kitchen.

Jas: wazzup yall!

renee: hey girl!

Rachel: Hey!

roc: wazzup!

jas: so we going to the mall?

Renee + rachel: Yup!

Roc: alright bye girls ****kisses Renee***

renee: ****kisses back****

ray: get a room!!!! ****walking downstairs***

rachel: leave them alone babe! ***kisses ray***

jas: em.....are yall gonna keep making out or are we gonna go to the mall? ***chuckling***

****The girls pull away from their making out***