Feelings or Nah?

RACHEL POV

I was awoken by a knock on the door. I checked the time and it was 9:00. I tip toed downstairs. I opened the door to find Ray there. Wtf was he doing here.

rachel: wtf you doing here at 9 a.m.?

ray: I just wanna collect my things.

Rachel: ugghh! Fine.

ray: mmmmm

we both ran upstairs and I was on my phone while he was packing. When hr had finished I escorted him downstairs.

rachel: em...bye now.

ray: Bye...........I will always love you.

rachel: mmmm lies...bye.

ray: bye.

I went upstairs and did my hygiene thing and put on a pink t-shirt, a white skirt, pink doc martins, hoop earrings and my white leather jacket. I curled my hair and applied some light make up and went downstairs. I decided to go to ihop for breakfast. I took the white toyota jeep and drove to ihop.

When I got there I saw prod. I went and sat with him.

rachel: wazzup nigga!

prod: im good. How are you?

rachel: im great. why haven't you been coming to see us?

prod: I made Renee mad. She said she didn't want me to see her again.

rachel: why?

prod: because im back with......Brittany.

rachel: YOUR WHAT??!!!!! AFTER WHAT SHE DID??!!!! SHE'S A HOE AND A GOLDIGGER!

prod: keep your voice down people are staring. She is not a hoe. She has changed. Your Just like Renee,......never giving people chances.

rachel: PROD I WILL NOT KEEP MY VOICE DOWN! RENEE HAS GAVE ROC LORS OF CHANCES. YOUR AN IDIOT!

prod: I am not! She really has changed.

rachel: *walks to another table*

waiter: what would you like?

rachel: I would like pancakes please.

waiter: How many?

rachel: 5 please!

waiter: ok. coming right up.

RENEE POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a pink long sleeve crop top with the word "SWAG" written in black, white high waisted skinny ripped jeans, timberlands and my hoop earrings. I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail. I put on some french tips and applied some light make up.

I went to check on Jason. He was on the bed watching tv.

renee: Good morning Jason.

jason: Goodm- Wow you look really beautiful.

renee: thanks. You look really handsome.

jason: thank you.

renee: come downstairs so I can make us breakfast.

jason: allow me. You have done enough for me by letting me stay here, biying me clothes, Being extremely nice and generous to me. The least I can do is make you breakfast. *walks downstairs and grabs renee's hand*