Moving on.........

RENEE POV

I woke up the next morning feeling miserable. I did my hygiene thing and put on hot red lace dress, black wedge heels, my gold necklace. I brushed my hair and left it down. I decided I wanted to get my hair done. I walked downstairs and left a note for Rachel and Prince. I walked to my local salon. I decided to dye my hair Red! They did a really good job. My hair was down to my lower back. I admired myself for quite some time until I saw some hairdresser's getting impatient.  I tipped them an extra $90. I called Prod to see if I could come down to his house.

PHONE CONVO

prod: wazzup my nigga!

renee: im doing good. Just wondering if i could come over.

prod: sure! Bring chicken please!

renee: whatever chicken boy.

prod: thanks girl. Bye bestie

renee: Bye bestie!

END OF PHONE CONVO

I walked to KFC and saw roc and jas making out. That LIAR. he was NEVER sorry. He loved her. I sat down and ordered some chicken. When it I got it, I walked heading towards the door. I bumped into someone.

???: im so sorry.

renee: ugghh.

???: im sorry about yetserday.

renee: Roc do me a favour.

roc: what is it?

renee: Stfu! I saw you kissing jas. Your not sorry at all. All this time I gave you my heart, you were just thinking about jasmine.

roc: thats not true! I loved you!

renee: You never did Roc. You never did......

I walked out with tears streaming down my face. I walked to Prods house. He was acting really weird.

renee: prod whats wrong ? why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?

prod: I have something to tell you.

renee: Go ahead.

prod: I am dating someone.

renee: Why was that so hard for you to tell me? Congrats! Whats her name? is she pretty? Is she a g-(GCO)

prod: its Brittany........................

renee: BRITTANY!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!! SHE PLAYED YOU!!! SHE'S A GOLDIGGER!

prod: she apologised. She has changed.

renee: thats what they always say. PROD HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!!!!!

prod: IM NOT STUPID! SHE HAS CHANGED!!! YOU NEVER GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE!!!!!

renee: OH REALLY??!!!!! I GAVE ROC A CHANCE WHEN WE FIRST MET AND HE WAS TGE PLAYER TYPE! WHEN HE WAS FLIRTING WITH THE CHEERLEADERS BEHIND MY BACK. WHEN HE GOT ME JEALOUS BY HANGING WITH KIM. HE KISSED JAS IN FRONT OF ME YESTERDAY! HE ALWAYS TOLD ME HE LOVED ME....IT WAS ALL LIES. AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME I DONT GIVE CHANCES!!!!

prod: im sorry I-(GCO)

renee: you know what it's your life. Do what you want but when she plays you dont come to me.

I ran home. Prod is my bestie. He knows that we all hate Brittany and he knows she is a gold digger and a hoe. Im tryna warn him. I just left him alone.