Choices

RENEE POV

All those things Roc said.......He was talking about me. I can't believe he still loves me. I kinda lost feelings for him but when I saw him today, I realised I really am in love with Roc. As much as I would love to get back with Roc, I can't. It wouldn't be fair on Jason. He has cared for me and has been so helpful. I can't just leave him but at the same time I love Roc, I need Roc. I'm torn between the two.

renee: Look Roc, to be honest with you. The day you called me a bitch, I lost feelings for you. When I saw you today, You looked so mature and so handsome. All those feelings I had when we first met started coming back. I realised I still love you too BUT it wouldn't be fair on Jason. I am in love with him also. He's been such a sweet guy. I can't just dump him. He definitely doesn't deserve that. im just. ..........torn.....

roc: Renee, I understand. Whatever you choose I'm fine with it. I just wanna see you happy.

renee: thank you Roc. I love you.

roc: I love you too. *hugs renee*

JASON POV

I saw my ex jhene. She looked even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. My feelings for her never went away. Don't get me wrong, I am in love with Renee but I also love Jhene. I met her when my mam and dad got married. She was the daughter of my dad's best friend. I loved her so much and she felt the same way..I am torn.......

*A WEEK LATER*

AUTHOR POV

Renee talked to Jason about Roc and Jason also talked to Renee about Jhene. They both agreed that they would follow their heart. They are now best friends.

Meanwhile jhene dumped Ray at the party leaving him Heartbroken. Rachel has been consoling him ever since. Jasmine and myles moved to Miami with kim. Nobody cared where they went. Prod and Brittany are still together. Brittany has sincerely changed. Princeton and Rachel are still together. Roc doesn't know that Renee is getting back together with him.

RENEE POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a red flannel shirt, my black skirt, black timbs, my black beanie and my red watch with some bracelets. I straightened my brown hair, applied eyeliner, mascara and Red lipstick. I grabbed some breakfast and walked to Rocs house. I knocked on the door. When it opened I saw Roc. He looked really tired.

renee: Good morning roc. Sorry I woke you up. I can come back la-(GCO)

roc: it's ok. Come on in beautiful.

renee: thanks Roc. *smiles*

roc: Sit on the couch and make yourself comfortable. I'll be back. *runs upstairs*

I sat on the couch absorbing the house. It was quite nice. I watched 106 and park. Roc came downstairs and looking fly. He had a white t shirt, some camouflage pants, a gold rolex and some oreos 6's.

He sat beside me and stared into my eyes.

renee: *clicking her finger in his face* earth to chresanto!

roc: huh?.....oh sorry.

renee: it's ok. I came to talk to you.

roc: oh ok.

renee: I told jason about you and it turns out he was in the same situation. He still had feelings for his ex, jhene. We both decided to follow our hearts. We broke up but we are best friends.

roc: wow........I-im sorry.....

renee: it's ok. I can now focus on someone else.

roc: oh *looks down*