Jason

RENEE POV

I didn't know what to say. I'm still in love with Roc but when I was with jason, he never hurted me. Not even once. I still need some time to think this through.

renee: Jason...I-i don't know what to say. I need some time to think this through....

jason: oh....*looks down* it's ok..* walks away*

renee: wait! *runs up to him* Maybe we could just take it slow.....

jason: Huh?

renee: We should just start out slow and not rush into anything and we'll see how that goes.

jason: *Picks renee and swings her around* Renee I promise I will never hurt you. I love you.

renee: Aw jason. *smiles* Well I have to go back to Nicky so I'll see you later.

jason: *kisses renee's cheek* See you later beautiful. *smiles and walks away*

renee: *blushes*

nicky: *walks over to renee* Did you just.....blush?

renee: *dreamy sighs* yeah. Come one girl, Let's go to Footlocker!  *drags Nicky*

ROC POV

Me and india are together now. I love her so much. I still have feelings for Renee but I might as well forget her. it was never gonna work out anyway. India is 2 weeks pregnant with my child. I'm so happy. I can't wait to find the gender. Right now we're talking about our future together. I think india might be the right one.

RENEE POV

Me and Nicky went shopping till 7:00. We drove home and packed all our shopping bags into the house. Rachel was coming over later. We we're gonna have a girl's night. It was going to be so much fun. Me and Nicky changed into our pyjamas. I brought out some snacks and put the popcorn in the microwave. Me and Nicky watched some T.v until we heard a knock on the door. I went up to answer it and saw rachel with a big smile on her face.

renee: Hey girl!!!! *hugs Rachel*

rachel: Hey *hugs back*

renee: Come in and sit down.

nicky: Hey rachel. im nicky.

rachel: Hey nicky. So girl's what has been going on?

nicky: I've been with Ray. He's a really sweet guy.

rachel: Mhmmm but he can be a knucklehead sometimes.

nicky: Very true......

rachel: Uhuh...renee......renee?....earth to renee....

nicky: JASON!

renee: WHAT! Where is he?

nicky: He's not here. I just wanted you to stop daydreaming about him.

renee: I was not daydreaming about him!

nicky: mhmmmm suurrreeee......

rachel: *laughs* renee you still like jason.

renee: Well....yeah. I kinda had forgotten about him but when I saw him today, He was just.....So....handsome! Did u not see him nicky?!

nicky: oh I saw him alright! *laughs* He wants you back doesn't he?

renee: Yeah. I said no at first but then I changed my mind. I mean, when I was with him, he hadn't hurt me once! He was so faithful to me.

rachel: True tho. What about Roc?