Business

*a month later*

RENEE POV

It's been a month since I've got my record deal. I've been SO busy. I go to the studio on a daily basis and When I come back home, I'm always exhausted. I released my debut single last week and it's at the top of the charts. I'm quite known in America and I couldn't be happier BUT Roc hasn't been the best lately. He always complains of how I don't spend enough time with him. I try my best to spend some time with him but it always ends up getting interrupted by my business. I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a peach fitted dress that hugged all my curves, my big gold hoop earrings, gold ankle heel boots, my charm bracelets and my promise ring. I curled my hair and applied some light make up. I hurried downstairs to make some breakfast for myself. When I finished eating I made some for Roc and left a note for him. I hurried out of the house to my interview.

ROC POV

I was awoke by the door shutting. I saw that Renee wasn't beside me. I was quite mad. She never hangs with me anymore, She is too busy with her business. Ugghh! it annoys me so much. She doesn't even care about me just her job. I did my hygiene thing and put on a wife beater and some sweats, and my black jordans. When I came downstairs,  I saw that Renee made me breakfast and left me another note. I crumbled up the note and ate my breakfast. I watched some T.v.

RACHEL POV

Me and Prince moved out a few days after renee got her record deal. She is already gonna be a star. I'm so proud of her. Me and Prince are planning our wedding. I'm so happy I can't wait for my special day. I woke up to find princeton laying next to me. I got up and did my hygiene thing and put on a turquoise maxi dress, my white sandals, stud earrings and my engagement ring. I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail. I walked downstairs and made breakfast for me and my boo.

RENEE POV

I went to my interview. it was great. I also performed my new single. When I drove home, I heard my song on the radio. I smiled as I pulled up beside my house. When I walked inside, I saw Roc sitting on the couch watching t.v. I wrapped my arms around him but he pulled away.

renee: babe, what's wrong?

roc: WHATS WRONG????!!! YOYR SERIOUSLY GONNA ASK THAT QUESTION??!! YOUR WHATS WRONG! YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! I'M ALWAYS HOME BY MY SELF WITH NOBODY TO TALK TO!!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. YOUR MY GIRLFRIEND! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME!!!!

renee: OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU ROC! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M OUT ALL THE TIME!!!! IM TRYING TO PURSUE MY DREAMS AND YOUR NOT EVEN HAPPY FOR ME??!!!

roc: DONT YOU TRY TO BLAME ME! YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESNT EVEN BOTHER TO CALL ME! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR JOB!!!!

renee: NO I DONT! I'M TRYING TO PURSUE MY DREAMS!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT??!!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO CARE FOR ME!!!

roc: HOW CAN I CARE FOR YOU WHEN YOU DONT CARE FOR ME!!!! YOU ACT LIKE I DONT EVEN EXIST!!

renee: *looses her voice* I-i do care for you roc. Look!!! I lost my voice because of you!!!! if you think I don't care for you and you obviously don't care about me then here. * throws the promise ring at him and runs upstairs.

(still renee pov)

I ran upstairs and slammed the door. I can't believe him! He's supposed to be happy for me...................wait! I'm the one that isn't giving him attention.....I was soo worried about myself, I didn't even think of how Roc might feel.....I'm a horrible girlfriend.....I drank some water wich cleared my throat. I changed into a grey sweatshirt, blue high waisted shorts and my air forces. I decided to apologise. I ran downstairs and saw Roc with another girl......ugghh! I walked closer and saw that it was india. Roc uses to crush on her in high school. this is bad. I walked over to the two and Roc glared at me.