surprise

RENEE POV

I was awoke by my phone ringing. It was Nicky. Why would she wake me at 1:36 a.m.?

PHONE CONVO
renee: wtf you calling me for at almost 2 in the morning.

nicky: I'm at the hospital. I wanted to donate blood to jasmine but she commited suicide......

renee: she what??!!!!!! HOW??!!!

nicky: I went to her room and she was dangling from a rope. Pills were all over her bed.

renee: Omg.....

nicky: This is all my fault. If I would have been nice to her she wouldn't be here. If my selfish self had have gave her the blood she would have been alive. Renee I'm so sorry. I-i dont know what to do....

renee: Nicky it's ok. I'm sorry I shouted at you. I should have cared about your feelings.

nicky: it's ok you shouldn't be apologising. Anyway I'm on my way home. They said their gonna keep her overnight in case there's some sort of miracle.

renee: ok babez. Goodnight. More like Goodmorning anyway bye. *hangs up*

NICKY POV

I was walking home in the dark alley and I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around but nobody was there. I kept walking and suddenly, a hand covered my mouth. I tried to pull if off but the person pressed a cloth against my nose and my eyes became heavy then it all went black.............

RENEE POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a black crop top, camouflage high waisted shorts, black wedge hightops, camouflage jacket, diamond hoop earrings and my Green G shot. I curled my hair and put it in a messy bun. I ran out of contacts so I wore my glasses. I applied some make up and ran downstairs. I saw a note on the door.

it said

"im back. You thought I was gone but I'm not. I have something or someone that belongs to you. You want her, come and get her."

it was a her....OMG NICKY!!!!! I have a feeling that it's jason but you can never tell. I need help.......

I need to change my appearance. I called my aunt Susan. She's so crazy. Her arms and back are tatted. She has a few piercings here and there. She is a make up artist. She does make up for actors. She came over and changed me completely. She gave me fale tattoos all along my both arms, a nose and lip piercing and she used some kind of spray to change my complexion. My complexion was a light brown. I looked like a mixed girl. For the final touch she gave me jet black hair wich I haven't had in a long time because when I was 13 I started dying me hair different colours.

Susan: Now here. Wear this *hands me an outfit*

She got me to wear an oversized nike r shirt, tight high waisted shorts and jordans. I looked in the mirror. I was a completely different person.

susan: You look like a gangsta now we have to work on your accent. We need you to sound like you come from new jersey.

renee: luckily for you, I learned that accent in drama class in high school.

susan: great. Now my job is done.

renee: thanks. *hands her $500*

susan: thanks. *kisses her cheek* love you. *walks out but stops* Wait. One last thing. *hands her a gun*

renee: wo wo wo......I'm not THAT bad.

susan: if you wanna get your friend back, your gonna have to use this.