Making up

RENEE POV

I am giving Roc another chance. I love him so much. I had no idea that was how he felt. I just hope he doesn't mess up.

roc: You alright?

renee: Yeah! I gotta go to the store to get a pregnancy test.

roc: Woah! You pregnant?!!

renee: No! It's for jasmine.

roc: oh.......phew!

renee: whatever bye babe.

roc: bye

ROC POV

I'm so happy I got my girl back. She means everything to me! I love her so much. I never cared about kim to be honest. She's just an old friend.

***END OF SCHOOL***
RACHEL POV

I walked to the car swinging the keys in my hand. I saw Ray and he looked like he was.......crying. Then I saw Brittany walk up to him. She was touching on him wich really made me mad. Ray was tryna push her off. Time to defend my man! I walked over to Brittany.

rachel: Hey Brittany ****fake smiles****

Brittany: Oh hey Rachel. ***fake smiles***

rachel: Listen little hoe. touch my man again and I will hurt you in ways you can't imagine!

Brittany: Awww. You think you can hurt me? isn't that just cute. Listen bitch! Ray don't want you. He loves me.

rachel: ****boxes Brittany right in the face****

Brittany: OW! bitch you made my nose bleed!

rachel: There's gonna be a lot more bleeding if you don't STFU!

Brittany: Ray.Aren't you gonna say something?!

ray: Rachel I love you. Your my #1 girl.

rachel: I love you too but don't ever lie to me.

ray: i promise I won't.

rachel: ****kisses Ray***

Brittany: FINE! imma go back with prod.

prod: NO YOU AINT!

rachel: Nigga you always popping outta nowhere!

prod: Brittany you are such a hoe. ****leaves***

RENEE POV

I got the pregnancy test and went hime to find everyone already there. Jas wasn't there so she must have been upstairs. I ran upstairs to check on her. I opened her bedroom door and I saw her in her bed watching tv.

renee: hey. you feeling alright?

jas: yeah im fine. You get the pregnancy test?

renee: yeah there you go. Just pee on the stick and see what the result is.

jas: ok...

renee: whats wrong?

jas: im nervous. What if I am pregnant? Princeton would leave me. I'm not ready to be a mother!

renee: Princeton is a sweet guy. Whatever the results are, he will be there to help you. So will I.

jas: thanks.

renee: for what?

jas: For being there for me. Your the best.

renee: awwww! So are you!

jas: alright here goes nothing.

JASMINE POV

I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed on the stick and waited ten minutes. I read the sign and it was...............................