The right one

RENEE POV

it's been 3 months since I came here and I'm fitting in great. I make new friends all the time. I video chat with Rachel, Prince and Jas once a week. Nicky is an amazing friend. I tell her my problems and she gives me good advice. Roc tries to call me but I don't answer. Why should I answer? He didn't care when I left. I listened to some music and fell asleep in my bed wich was next to Nicky's.

ROC POV

I really miss Renee. It's not the same without her at all. I call her everyday but she never picks up. I am surprising her. I flew down to London yesterday. I'm going to surprise her tomorrow. I bought her a rare diamond necklace from Barbados. I hope she forgives me.

RACHEL POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a camouflage dress, black timbs with studs, my big diamond earrings, my chunky bracelets and my double finger ring with the word "LOUD" on it. I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail. I ran downstairs to get some breakfast.

PROD POV

Me and Brittany are still together. When I heard Renee left, I was devastated. She is like a sister to me. I can't face the fact that I will not see her for another 4 years...

RENEE POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a black wife beater, white high waisted shorts, a black varsity jacket and my white Nike air force. I curled my purple hair and put on a black snapback. I grabbed my phone and went to the café on campus. I saw Nicky at a table. She was wearing a blue crop top, combat shorts, black timbs and a blue snapback. She had her gold dimple piercings in.

renee: Hey girl! *sits beside her*

nicky: hey! Eh...Mr Cole wants you in the office.....

renee: omg.....am I in trouble?

nicky: Nah! He said someone came to see you.

renee: ok. I'll be back. *walks to his office*

Mr Cole: Hello Renee. Take a seat. Someone is here to see you. I'll go and bring him in. *walks out of the door*

renee: ok. *sits down and is playing flappy bird on her phone*

???: Hey Renee.

renee: Your visiting me?!!! What are you doing here? I thought you didn't care 8f I left.

???: Renee, I was just mad at the fact I wouldn't see you for another 4 years. I'm gonna miss you alot.

renee: Roc, I love you but you should have at least called me!

roc: I know and I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

renee: It's gonna take more than sorry to fix this.

roc: How about this. *hands her the necklace* i got it for you.

renee: omg.....Roc, it's beautiful. Where did you get it?

roc: Barbados. it's one of a kind. You deserve it.

renee: thank you so much.

roc: *kisses her cheek* your welcome.  *puts it on her*

renee: So...are we still together?

roc: to be honest, I'm not really good with Long distance relationships. I don't think it's going to work.

renee: I know.......No matter what I will always love you. Friends?

roc: Renee.....I-i cant.....If I can't be your girlfriend, I can't be your friend. it'll be too hard for me.